01-24-09 08:36 AM
30 12
tools
    I just got the Verizon one thats a sideways holster/case/pouch thing that i just slide my storm into and i dont have to worry about spinning it around or anything or hitting the mute key or something

the thing i wanna know is does anyone else have one? the case is great except for the fact that i have my phone to auto lock when i put it in the holster and it doesnt do that with this case. anyone have a case that does it?

thanks
    01-11-09 07:33 PM
    I have the one that I got with the Rogers Bold that works well. It's a BlackBerry case and I haven't seen one for sale at any stores. Might want to check the Rogers Telecom website. This is a good question!
    01-11-09 08:50 PM
    I actually broke down and bought a case from one of those kiosks in the mall that sell generic cases.. showed them my phone and they sold me an AWESOME case that fits perfect with my BB WITH the OEM skin I have or even without..... I talked them down to $12 when they asked for $18. Doesnt put the phone to sleep... but i dont mind... I doesnt spin and can be attatched with a clip or thru belt loops... havent seen another one like it and when i bought my cousin who has a storm to the same kiosk he didnt have it...

And i have searched a few times on ebay for replacements but nothing comes close... might wanna start there!
    Hope this helps!
    01-11-09 08:52 PM
    01-12-09 07:50 AM
    Seidio holsters. Lets you turn it sideways. Thats how I always have my holsters.
    01-12-09 07:52 AM
    I use the Seidio spring clip holster. It rotates to almost any position you want and works great. I used one for over a year with my Treo 700p before I got the Storm.
    01-12-09 07:54 AM
    I got the standard bb case on ebay for 10$. You know leather swivel clip on type with proximity
    magnet. Works very well. Check ebay there are tons but make sure it has the bb logo on it there tons of cheap knockoffs out there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 08:15 AM
    I have the universal one from verizon....love it also have rubber skin and invisible shield
    01-12-09 09:33 AM
    I have the case that I bought while I was at the Verizon store purchasing my Storm. The case swivels 360 degrees and has the BB logo on the magnetic flap. Best case I have ever had. 24.99 at Verizon.
    01-12-09 09:41 AM
    CHASVS

Does it have the magnet for sleep mode?
    01-12-09 09:22 PM
    I cant emphasize enough how good my old original Motorola q case works even with the silicon skin on the phone... i use it when i have no shirt pockets available.
    01-12-09 09:28 PM
    01-12-09 09:38 PM
    im not asking for a case i already have one. im asking if there are any out there that have the magnet. the BB one i have is a vertical one that spins and the verizon one is a Horizontal one that stays put but it doesnt put the phone to sleep and automatically lock it
    01-14-09 11:25 PM
    I use the verizon side pouch with magnet. It was originally for the vx6700 smart phone. It puts my phone to sleep with the magnet that closes the pouch.

01-14-09 11:45 PM
    I bought a Verizon pouch that fits WITH the OEM skin. It also puts the phone to sleep with the magnetic flap. Originally $20, got it for like $15 with the VIP discount.

I'm planning to buy a Seido one soon. Just had to have something immediate for a trip. Works good so far.
    01-15-09 12:12 AM
    I use the one I bought at the VZW store over 2 years ago for my Treo. It has carried the Treo, 2 Curves, and my Storm.
    01-15-09 12:15 AM
    Just got the Seidio one, its awesome. Using it for work.

I have a pouch (the OEM one from Crackberry storm, not the VZW) for when I'm not feeling the holster look ... and I highly recommend that for anyone wanting a pocket sleeve.
    01-15-09 12:28 AM
    AHHHH ok.

Thanks im used to carrying my phone with the screen facing away from my body and the BB cases have a magnet on the part closest to your body. after flipping it around it seems as though it works fine.

Thanks alot
    01-15-09 09:48 AM
    I purchased the HTC sideways case at BestBuy several months ago for my XV6800. It works well for the Storm...no problems thus far.
    01-15-09 10:04 AM
    This one rocks! Get it right here:

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    Anyone know if this case would eventually break in because i am having trouble taking the phone out when it is in the case. I am afraid ima miss calls if a calls come trying take it out the case. any information would be nice if you have this case
    01-22-09 06:14 PM
    which is the verizon case everyone lives?...

thanks
    01-22-09 07:07 PM
    So how do you know its in sleep mode? I use a horizontal side case with a magnet and always have the phone facing my hip and the magnet to the back of the Storm.

Will this put it to sleep?
    01-22-09 08:24 PM
    Anyone know if this case would eventually break in because i am having trouble taking the phone out when it is in the case. I am afraid ima miss calls if a calls come trying take it out the case. any information would be nice if you have this case
    i want to know if this case puts the phone in sleep mode
    01-22-09 08:34 PM
    I'd love to find a nice leather open top pouch that puts the phone into sleep mode...
    01-22-09 08:41 PM
    I'd love to find a nice leather open top pouch that puts the phone into sleep mode...
    The OEM Storm case does, but its a tight fit at first.
    01-22-09 08:43 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD