if so what do you think? worth the money?
    is the flap annoying?
    02-04-09 12:47 AM
    not for my bold, but i had one for my old alltel razr. i liked it alot. if you want good leather holster, these cant be beat. they are pricy though. ive thought about getting one for my bold, but the price is just too steep right now.
    02-04-09 09:37 AM
    thanks cobra...they look so sweet,
    yet are $$$.
    02-05-09 02:42 PM
    My issue is the amount of time it takes them to complete the order...
    02-05-09 02:51 PM
    what i'm trying to figure out is
    1) if you get the belt clip...can you just pull the phone right out easily? (see number 2.

2) if you are on the phone, does the whole flip part just hang down....i imagine i would find this annoying...

www.vajachoice.com
    02-05-09 03:09 PM
    bumping this thread up!
    I'm thinking of getting a vaja case too
    Does the case obstruct you from pressing the outer columns (both sides) of the keyboard?
    Q P
    A del
    alt
    09-01-09 06:33 AM
    I'm using vaja cases starting from 8700-8800 and now on my Bold, love it as much as i loved on my previous devices, get it you not gonna be disappointed, nothing is annoys, it worth the money and waiting, only I'm hoping they will do the same belt clip they used to on older BB's, i meen they was using Rivet clips, but not anymore, but hey I'm not saying that clips they putting is bad, just not as good as Rivet's
    09-01-09 04:32 PM
    i'm thinking about getting one too
    looks cool, and if the price is high, and RIM itself recommend this, the quality must be good.....
    the waiting time is just too long.....
    09-01-09 05:23 PM
    I'm using vaja cases starting from 8700-8800 and now on my Bold, love it as much as i loved on my previous devices, get it you not gonna be disappointed, nothing is annoys, it worth the money and waiting, only I'm hoping they will do the same belt clip they used to on older BB's, i meen they was using Rivet clips, but not anymore, but hey I'm not saying that clips they putting is bad, just not as good as Rivet's
    Thanks! I assume you have no trouble pressing the outer column keys on both sides?
    I was about to order the Limited Edition Black & Red but it went out of stock!
    09-01-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD