I was curious in how the storm fits in the Blackberry leather case (w/swivel belt clip) with the Innocase II on? Is it tight at first or always snug?
    I'm debating whether I should buy both or just one.
    03-25-09 03:22 PM
    I was curious in how the storm fits in the Blackberry leather case (w/swivel belt clip) with the Innocase II on? Is it tight at first or always snug?
    I'm debating whether I should buy both or just one.
    it doesn't fit. I mean I had to push the phone extreamly hard to get it into the leather case. if you get the innocase ll as I have, get the holster that goes with the case, its awesome
    03-25-09 03:26 PM
    I see. Thank you for your experience.
    03-25-09 03:29 PM
    I see. Thank you for your experience.
    no problem. the innocase ll is a great case though!
    03-25-09 03:30 PM
    I have the innocase II w/ the matching clip holster and a leather OEM holster.
    Both work. The leather holster is tight at first, I have successfully streched it with a deck of playing cards sitting in it when the storm is not. Works like a charm. The seido clip holster is great as well, HOWEVER, it does scratch the phone. The top part of my phone (ear piece side) has marks from taking it in and out orf the clip. Also there is obvious rubbing right at the top near the top opening. I know that these marks are from the clip holster, because nothing else has touched my Storm. This could be an issue for some, I was not happy, but am realistic and know that scuffs will happen, and am still using both holster options.
    03-25-09 04:44 PM
    I bought both. I like the leather case alot, but not the skin i think it make it my storm look cheep. I did use the skin with my 8330 and loved it i think they just need to redesign it abit....
    03-25-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD