I'm wondering if this case will fit in the Seidio dock if you remove the little charging port plug? Anyone know? Thanks!
    11-08-09 04:04 PM
    So I'm gonna have to just buy it and hope for the best? Anyone? Bueller?

11-20-09 02:49 AM
    Can't help much, sorry. We own 3, and they're excellent, however, we use them in conjunction with different skin cases (rubberized/silicon). I'd have to say that, going just by the pictures of that OtterBox case, it's gonna be kind of a tight fit (if it fits at all). The specs say the length (top to bottom) of the case is 4.58". I measured the Seidio cradle opening; it's 4.5" at the widest point (the top) and then tapers down toward the bottom, so......

Heck, if I had an OB and couldn't find out for certain, I'd still be inclined to give it a shot (unless I definitely knew it wouldn't fit). You can always return it for a full refund (you'll be out shipping costs, though).
    11-20-09 11:52 AM
    Dang, well I appreciate the response. I'm probably going to go ahead and get it anyway because I have a Crackberry store credit and I can't think of anything else I want that isn't huge amounts of money...lol!

Thanks!
    11-20-09 01:45 PM
    Just wanted to update this in case anyone else is curious. The Otter Box Commuter case DOES fit in the Seidio cradle. It's snug, but fits. Yay! You do have to remove the charging port cover though...I just used a razor blade and made a nice clean cut.

Oh yeah, and it's a pretty cool case too!
    12-02-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD