If so how was the installation? looks like the button pieces are gonna be a little hard to put on.
    03-23-09 03:37 PM
    I have a ghost armor full body kit. It's fairly easy, just a lot of little pieces around the bezel.

I don't recommend putting the skin on the menu or back keys though. It messes up the feel of using the trackball.
    03-23-09 04:25 PM
    I have the full body BSE skin on my Bold. I like it...it was pretty easy to install. The only tricky part was the transition between the screen and the sliver bezel. If you're not careful, it can trap air between the two and bubble up a bit. I just let it dry a bit before rolling the skin over the edge and used a credit card to get it stuck in the corners. Turned out great.

The skin on the menu and back keys didn't change the feel of the track ball at all. Besides, if you put it on there and don't like it, you can always take those off.
    03-23-09 09:29 PM
    I have the full body BSE skin on my Bold. I like it...it was pretty easy to install. The only tricky part was the transition between the screen and the sliver bezel. If you're not careful, it can trap air between the two and bubble up a bit. I just let it dry a bit before rolling the skin over the edge and used a credit card to get it stuck in the corners. Turned out great.

The skin on the menu and back keys didn't change the feel of the track ball at all. Besides, if you put it on there and don't like it, you can always take those off.
    I had a hard time trying to get it between the screen and bezel. Couldn't get it to stick over and without air. First time a BSE skin didn't work out for me. So I just ordered the BSE screen protector and used the face button protectors from the full body package. BSE is still one great product.
    03-23-09 10:02 PM
    Would any of you who do have it mind posting a pic of it? Id like to see what it will look like
    03-23-09 10:34 PM
    i have a full bse on my bb too.

it was easy to put on.

looks great. and its only 6 or 7 bucks or something. cant go wrong
    03-23-09 10:47 PM
    i have one on mine as well. i have purchased quite a few in the past but never followed the directions because i was nervous to apply with water. i didn't want anything to happen to my bold. anyway, i took my time, followed the directions and love the bse. had it for my curve as well. couldn't ask for better protection.
    03-24-09 07:48 AM
    Would any of you who do have it mind posting a pic of it? Id like to see what it will look like
    Here ya go:

03-24-09 08:51 AM
    I've had quite a few BSE skins over the last couple of years, and it's always the small curvy piece that's the hardest. Ordered a front screen only for the bold this time, want to enjoy the natural feel of it otherwise.
    03-24-09 12:40 PM
    Interesting, nvr seen a BSE skin before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD