This looks like a pretty nice (cheaper) alternative to the PowerMat. It's listed on Amazon for only $70. Wondering how it performs though. Might make a few nice Christmas gifts.

Duracell | myGrid Cell Phone Starter Kit
    10-20-10 08:13 PM
    Would Verizon 8530 Curves be compatible since the 8330 is?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 08:55 AM
    Would Verizon 8530 Curves be compatible since the 8330 is?

8520/30 do not have rear charging contacts as the 8300 series did. You would need a plug-in adaptor for your micro-USB port. I know Powermat has one, dunno on Powergrid.

10-30-10 09:38 AM
    Looks like a expensive alternative to me. Both mats are $69.99 on Amazon. The big difference is the extra Power Clips/Sleeves for the MyGrid are outrageously expensive at $29.99+ (if you can find them in stock). For the PowerMat you can get a back cover or powercube for less than $20.00 (still way to much money).
    10-30-10 01:04 PM
    I'd miss my night desk charging pod, bb is my clock and alarm.
    10-31-10 10:27 AM
    The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi(pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stations brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras – any device 5W or less – on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The charging pads were designed in cooperation with Wireless Power Consortium co-founder Convenient Power and will be available this month at Target and Target.com.
    Last edited by novadrag; 01-24-11 at 09:00 AM.
    11-01-10 02:31 PM
    The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi(pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stationers brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras any device 5W or less on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The charging pads were designed in cooperation with Wireless Power Consortium co-founder Convenient Power and will be available this month at Target and Target.com.
    The unanswered question. Is it affordable? Both the PowerMat and the MyGrid cost over $100 to charge 3+ devices (charge pad + required device accessories). I can probably buy 5 charge pods (with power cords) and a power strip for that price.
    11-03-10 06:25 PM
    Can the 9330 Curve be used on this device also?

12-16-10 12:56 PM
    Hello, last month I bought my grid package in which Duracell rechargeable. When I charged it then it stops my signal calling to other phones. To make a call I have to unplugged the battery , does it normal or you guys anyone get this kind of problem.
    06-17-11 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD