Hey all, I have already went through contacting Seidio and there return or warranty dept. for replacement, but I can't get one, dummy me never saved the receipt from Verizon wireless store where I got them.... I got a blue one and a dark red one... well the red one doesn't get used, I just don't like it now. but the blue one I was using all the time, well I noticed the one day the side coming apart and the other still snapped together.....

I noticed the small little tab seemed to have worn off or snapped. My question is.. has anyone else had problem with these cases, they are really dureable IMO but, kinda upset cause it's my fault for not saving my damn receipt. grrrr........

I really like the blue one, but don;t want to take the chance on having it come apart even more if I were to use it......

Again this is not a rant against Seido or Verizon... It was my fault for the mess up for possible return/warranty.... Just want some additional info...

All the Best...
    Last edited by yester18; 09-11-08 at 03:54 PM.
    09-11-08 03:43 PM
    i think i read someone else on here saying that these cases are not meant to be taken on and off too frequently. the tabs tend to wear out.
    that's just what i heard though. no personal experience.

-randy
    09-13-08 12:08 AM
    Randy, thanks for the response. Yeah I tend to change the case frequently..... from those to otter box then back to nothing is just leave it in the holster.....
    09-16-08 01:46 PM
    Yester, did you purchase it with a credit card?
    09-16-08 02:41 PM
    Yester, did you purchase it with a credit card?
    Debit card. I todl them I can show a statement should the Verizon purchase. They said that would not apply.
    10-02-08 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD