I have had my BB storm for about a week and bought the silicone rubberish case just to protect from drops. My BB has been working fine until today when my screen would not resgester anything I was pusing and if if did it would be the wrong #. I just happened to take the cover off and the strorm woked fine. i put it back on and the same problem, why would this cover even affect the keyboard since they don't even touch. Well if it does not get any better I am just goig to get another cover. Any suggestions on the cover or a new cover.
    01-25-09 11:11 PM
    I have the same case and have never had a problem. I can't possibly see any reason that the case would interfere with the phone's operation. It's not by chance pressing one of the side keys in, is it?
    01-25-09 11:16 PM
    I'm not sure but I think the storm uses body conductivity for the touch screen to work I have noticed my red light blinking while it was laying on the table and if i tap the screen nothing happens, until i pick it up and then tap, I don't have any covers on mine.
    01-25-09 11:20 PM
    I have had my BB storm for about a week and bought the silicone rubberish case just to protect from drops. My BB has been working fine until today when my screen would not resgester anything I was pusing and if if did it would be the wrong #. I just happened to take the cover off and the strorm woked fine. i put it back on and the same problem, why would this cover even affect the keyboard since they don't even touch. Well if it does not get any better I am just goig to get another cover. Any suggestions on the cover or a new cover.
    Could it be static.
    I had one on mine but after a notice a big call quality improvement i don't use it.
    01-26-09 12:35 AM
    I have the same case and have never had a problem. I can't possibly see any reason that the case would interfere with the phone's operation. It's not by chance pressing one of the side keys in, is it?
    I agree with this. I have the blackberry silicone cover case for it and have 0 problems.
    01-26-09 12:53 AM
    I haven't had any probs with my silicone case either used it on first phone for over a month and four days on my replacement

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pink_piggy; 01-26-09 at 01:30 AM.
    01-26-09 01:25 AM
    same here no problems
    01-26-09 02:04 AM
    Used the silicone case for over a month without any problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 02:13 AM
    No problems here. I have had it on for about 3 weeks. I just wish it wasn't a dust magnet and was a little easier in/out my pocket. I do like the way it looks and feels though.
    01-26-09 02:19 AM
    No problems here. I have had it on for about 3 weeks. I just wish it wasn't a dust magnet and was a little easier in/out my pocket. I do like the way it looks and feels though.
    I would recommend getting a blackberry belt clip lol. Our Storms just being in our pockets just bothers me. There to sexy and expensive to be treated that way lol
    01-26-09 03:02 AM
    I would recommend getting a blackberry belt clip lol. Our Storms just being in our pockets just bothers me. There to sexy and expensive to be treated that way lol
    Just curious, where do you keep yours? You have a belt clip that fits the silicone case?
    01-26-09 03:19 AM
    no problems here with the silicone case i got when i bought the phone.
    01-26-09 05:00 AM
    Just curious, where do you keep yours? You have a belt clip that fits the silicone case?
    Yea, I use a silicone case and insert into an oem belt case and it works great, is a little snug but I prefer it like that. just seems to give that extra bit of protection and it beats putting it in your pocket...no thanks.
    01-26-09 05:49 AM
    You can say that again...it takes me forever to get it in and out of my pocket. God forbid I dont use the screen lock...I dial and hang-up on at least two people by the time I manage to get it out if I dont.

Other than that issue...the silicone case has worked well for me too!
    01-26-09 06:51 AM
    Well I really don't like wearing one on my belt, but I took off the clear screen protector and it works fine again. I don't recommend those protetors that you buy at the store. Has anyone else had any luck w/ the protecters for the screen. I don't want my to get scratched.
    01-28-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD