I've been reading about how people on here have some sort of clip case, i don't! I got my phone from radio shack and through sprint. It's a 8330 and this is the case i have.

Do they all come with this? I at least thought it was a clip on but it's just a sleeve!! it does not protect the entire screen, within the case it has two sharp grooves (not shown in the pic) that im sure will scratch the back up. it's made of fake leather so im wondering is this standard or did someone steal a better one and replace it with this useless thing??
    09-04-09 05:26 AM
    EVERYBODY gets this case. It has a magnet embedded in it that puts your phone into sleep mode. Its more for protecting your screen/housing from scratches than anything. I still use mine, I don't like clip cases.
    09-04-09 08:27 AM
    That is why it is called a pocket protector.... I use a silicon case with a screen protector myself
    09-04-09 09:23 AM
    I use a belt holster/spring-clip from Seidio. Its does an awesome job of protecting the phone. Ive had the phone drop from my shorts (was trying to use it without wearing a belt, lesson learned) while riding a bicycle. The phone hit the street at 15 mph, bounced and skidded for a distance before coming to rest. The phone was still in the clip, and there was plenty of scratches on the clip, but not a mark on the phone. Spectacular.

If your a woman and dont wear a belt daily, then this probably isnt your answer. but if you do wear belts, it would be real hard to find a better solution to secure your phone and protect it.

A word of advice though, is don't try to clip it to your pocket, it may not hold. It has a lip that secures it to a belt though, so it is virtually ironclad when attached to a belt.
    09-04-09 09:51 AM
    i have the hard plastic case from sprint for my curve. looks ok but keeps the phone safe from my abuse.
    09-04-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD