I'm Looking to get the Innocase Surface / Vertical Leather Case Combo For my Storm but I cant seem too find any reviews on it. Does anybody have this or know anybody who does? Im concerned about the case not sliding in & out easily? Anybody have any info. Thanks a Lot
    04-03-09 12:34 PM
    google it or try ebay
    04-03-09 01:07 PM
    That's the same as the Innocase I, I believe. Do a search under that name and you'll find a lot.
    04-03-09 01:08 PM
    I'm Looking to get the Innocase Surface / Vertical Leather Case Combo For my Storm but I cant seem too find any reviews on it. Does anybody have this or know anybody who does? Im concerned about the case not sliding in & out easily? Anybody have any info. Thanks a Lot
    I've had the innocase 1, but not the leather vertical case. As for the innocase 1, it's a nice case as long as you put your storm in it and leave it there. If you take it out more tha a couple of times it will mess up the plastic catches and it wont snap together anymore. This happened to me on 2 different cases. I would recommend the innocase 2 which is what I switched to.
    04-03-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD