I'm hoping they do product replacements. I think I am on the edge or just over my warranty. Anyone have any luck w/getting them to work with you?

I bought both the Innocase and the cradle for the Storm from them and they both broke.

The case no longer snaps together on one side, so it is pretty useless. I have the holster as well and I no longer fell secure that the combination of it all will stay together.

On the cradle, the physical usb port broke off and fell into the cradle. I have no idea how this could've happen based on the fact that I rarely ever took the cable out of the back.

Hopefully they will take care of me. It would suck to have to throw these things away that are less then a year old...
    09-21-09 06:48 PM
    I'm hoping they do product replacements. I think I am on the edge or just over my warranty. Anyone have any luck w/getting them to work with you?

I bought both the Innocase and the cradle for the Storm from them and they both broke.

The case no longer snaps together on one side, so it is pretty useless. I have the holster as well and I no longer fell secure that the combination of it all will stay together.

On the cradle, the physical usb port broke off and fell into the cradle. I have no idea how this could've happen based on the fact that I rarely ever took the cable out of the back.

Hopefully they will take care of me. It would suck to have to throw these things away that are less then a year old...
    Hello,

Thank you for your support and we are sorry about your experience. Please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    09-21-09 09:30 PM
    ^^ That's pretty good customer support and service if you ask me
    09-21-09 11:26 PM
    They have always been fast and responsive with me.
    09-22-09 12:15 AM
    Agreed. I've only had to contact CS a couple times with Seidio, and in both occasions they were prompt, helpful, and very vigilent at resolving my issues.

Currently, I had a few concerns with a Seidio holster and just wanted some clarification. They immediately sent a replacement, FedEx with a prepaid return shipping label, just to be safe. No questions asked.

Very impressive service.
    09-22-09 07:06 AM
    Seidio has been fair and very prompt - just have all pertinent info available. BTW - desktop cradle for Tour is available for pre-order - check it out!
    09-22-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD