I'm hoping they do product replacements. I think I am on the edge or just over my warranty. Anyone have any luck w/getting them to work with you?

I bought both the Innocase and the cradle from them and they both broke.

The case no longer snaps together on one side, so it is pretty useless. I have the holster as well and I no longer fell secure that the combination of it all will stay together.

On the cradle, the physical usb port broke off and fell into the cradle. I have no idea how this could've happen based on the fact that I rarely ever took the cable out of the back.

Hopefully they will take care of me. It would suck to have to throw these things away that are less then a year old...
    09-21-09 06:37 PM
    They have always been great for me. I had my cradle break, and they sent me an advance replacement, same with my Innocase 360. They didn't trouble me at all. Very friendly and the return service was quite speedy.
    09-21-09 07:17 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for your support and we are sorry about your experience. Please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    09-21-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD