Does it add alot of bulk to the phone?
    08-29-09 01:24 PM
    It does add a bit more bulk to the phone, but not much. It is well worth the protection. Check out this thread for more impressions:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/se...review-303284/
    08-29-09 01:39 PM
    It does add a bit more bulk to the phone, but not much. It is well worth the protection. Check out this thread for more impressions:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/se...review-303284/
    why would u use a screen protector AND this case?
    08-29-09 01:44 PM
    I don't know, another user did that, not me. Go on to the second page of that thread for my and another person's impressions.
    08-29-09 01:47 PM
    I don't know, another user did that, not me. Go on to the second page of that thread for my and another person's impressions.
    yea after reading that thread def not gonna get 1. are there any other cases that cover the keys?
    08-29-09 01:52 PM
    There are no other cases available right now that cover the keys. Why are you so fast to throw out consideration for the 360? After one day I am really liking it. The keyboard cover has somehow completely flattened out and is snug against the keys. The case is not as bulky as you think. The pictures in that thread do not do it justice. It is not ugly at all. If I were you I would wait for a few more reviews until you make your final decision.
    08-29-09 01:56 PM
    There are no other cases available right now that cover the keys. Why are you so fast to throw out consideration for the 360? After one day I am really liking it. The keyboard cover has somehow completely flattened out and is snug against the keys. The case is not as bulky as you think. The pictures in that thread do not do it justice. It is not ugly at all. If I were you I would wait for a few more reviews until you make your final decision.
    bulky/ugly/looks cheap. i was going to buy a case mate smart skin until i went to their site and read reviews saying they stretch out and lose their shape after a month or so of use
    08-29-09 02:46 PM
    Got mine today. Not too bulky. Pretty freaking sweet so far!!!

I have now noticed that the speaker hole is partially covered. I don't like the way that looks but it does not seem to affect the volume too much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BLACKBERRYFREAK; 08-30-09 at 02:22 PM.
    08-29-09 03:23 PM
    Ordered a COLOR version of Seidio Innocase 360 (with the clip) yesterday and the shipping date from Seidio's website said the week of Aug. 28 (Friday, kinda weird way to say it). Was wondering if anyone has actually received one as yet?

Love the Seidio cases and had them for all my BBs. Only two concerns with this one: 1) will the case muffle the sound (as the Brand X case I have now does), and 2) will the keyboard cover make typing more difficult?

I've checked the threads on the Innocase II and sounds like everyone pretty well satisfied.
    08-30-09 10:57 AM
    Ordered a COLOR version of Seidio Innocase 360 (with the clip) yesterday and the shipping date from Seidio's website said the week of Aug. 28 (Friday, kinda weird way to say it). Was wondering if anyone has actually received one as yet?

Love the Seidio cases and had them for all my BBs. Only two concerns with this one: 1) will the case muffle the sound (as the Brand X case I have now does), and 2) will the keyboard cover make typing more difficult?

I've checked the threads on the Innocase II and sounds like everyone pretty well satisfied.
    1) Speakerphone is still loud and clear.
    2) The keyboard cover does not hinder typing speed. In fact, I actually type faster because of the better grip with the rubber material.
    08-30-09 11:19 AM
    How about some measurements to prove how bulky this case really is?
    08-30-09 12:45 PM
    Thank you JorGeorge for your answer, particularly regarding the keyboard. Have you noticed those you call have a hard time hearing you with the case on? With my Brand X case on my Tour, people told me I sounded "muffled". I cut out a larger opening around the microphone and that fixed the problem.

In the past, I haven't had any problem with Seidio cases and sound quality issues (for call recipients). Just wondering about this with the 360.

PS - To those who think the Seidio cases add a lot of bulk, they don't. They make the BB feel solid and actually comfortable in the hand. It's easier to type on them, too, because you get a better grip. The added size is maybe 1/16-1/8th of an inch all around, I would guess.
    08-30-09 01:45 PM
    It's funny because in the past two days I've had the case, I have yet to make a phone call without the included headset. Will let you know once I finally do make a normal call.

Also, I really don't understand all the criticism of Seidio cases. Although I have had my 360 for only two days, I'm loving it so far. The phone feels so much sturdy and durable. I'm not afraid to leave it on any surface, and it's a relief to finally stop babying it. I haven't noticed any scratches on the chrome bezel, headpiece, or anywhere on the phone because of the case. Obviously time will tell the true story, but right now everything is great.
    08-30-09 01:58 PM
    I do not have the Innocase 360 but I DO have the Innocase II and, as such with all of Seidio's Innocases, it does not as much bulk at all. I have had four cases from them and they were all great.
    08-30-09 01:59 PM
    I have fairly large hands & rely on feeling the keys.
    I'm thinking the flattened keyboard could be a problem..
    08-30-09 04:35 PM
    I'm thinking aboot the Innocase II and holster combo.
    08-30-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD