I just took the plunge and dropped $120 on a new Vaja Case and THEN realized I could come on here and probably get some reviews? Duh! That's a large chunk of change for a phone case but I love my storm and want to take good care of it. I know some would think it's ******** to waste that much on a simple case, but hey... it's my hard earned money and my choice how to throw it away! So is there anyone out there who has one or knows of anyone else that could fill me in on what I got comin in 3 weeks? Maybe a current thread on the subject? I work 12 hour days, 6 days a week ( to pay for my phone cases obviously!) and unfortunately don't have the time to go searching for hours to find anything on it. Thanks in advance! .141 is the DOOKIE!!
    05-02-09 07:37 PM
    Check out this: "Ordered a Vaja Case for my Storm..."
    Thread started by FictionWeLive in Feb. There are 14 pages with some photos and comments. I have a Vaja Case myself for my Storm. Pretty easy to do a Forum Search with the word "Vaja" and get quite a bit. Enjoy!
    05-03-09 12:00 AM
    Check out this: "Ordered a Vaja Case for my Storm..."
    Thread started by FictionWeLive in Feb. There are 14 pages with some photos and comments. I have a Vaja Case myself for my Storm. Pretty easy to do a Forum Search with the word "Vaja" and get quite a bit. Enjoy!
    Thanks for the reply, I tried the search using "Vaja" and came up with only two other threads with next to no info in them. Will now attempt to find your other reference, wish me luck? But how about yours, do you like it? Would you mind taking a moment to explain a little? If not, thanks anyway.
    05-03-09 12:41 AM
    How can you not find a 100 threads with vaja?

Also, you could have used the coupon code "spoilme" and saved $20.
    05-03-09 01:55 AM
    How can you not find a 100 threads with vaja?

Also, you could have used the coupon code "spoilme" and saved $20.
    Let me tell ya how, smart guy....by checking the "show threads" and not the "show posts" option, that's how! So who's the smart guy NOW, huh? And so what if I went back and asked Vaja to apply the promotion code "spoilme" to my order before the 24 hour timeframe was up to make changes to my order or I would just cancel it and start over? Does that make you the HERO of this thread? Well....YES! Yes it does. Thanks drdingo, I guess you ate my baby. (seinfeld reference) Seriously, thanks for the heads up.
    05-03-09 12:16 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I tried the search using "Vaja" and came up with only two other threads with next to no info in them. Will now attempt to find your other reference, wish me luck? But how about yours, do you like it? Would you mind taking a moment to explain a little? If not, thanks anyway.

First click on "forums" tab on the main crackberry site. Next, click on "BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500". Then, click on "search forums". Fill in the box with "vaja", with the "show threads" box checked, then click on "go". That should bring up a list of threads with "Vaja" in them, and highlighted.

This is my 2nd Vaja case. I got one for my previous Treo 650. I loved it, it was a bit bulky for my pocket though. I did not get a clip on that one. The one I got for my Storm, the first one I returned for replacement, the magnet was not putting the Storm to sleep. The second one is much better, the magnet works. The craftmanship is supurb. This case is lighter in weight and more flexible than my previous one. I also got a ultra clip. It is easier to put in my pocket than the previous one I had. But, things I don't like are: I preferred the top cover on the older model...it shut with a snap, had magnets to hold in place, this one does not. I've had the top flop down several times unexpectedly, when it catches on something or just bumping it. I liked the smooth, hard, more protective leather of my previous case better than the current one. Th fit is excellant. Color is great. I just liked the older case better for those reasons I mentioned. I would not get it with the ultra clip again. Although, it is a very good clip...others I've had allowed the phone to pop off the clip at times...this one would not; it is very stiff, maybe will get easier to use with time. Not crazy about it. Overall, I would still get this case, but I don't like it as well as I liked the previous one I got. Just my $0.02!
    05-03-09 08:19 PM
    First click on "forums" tab on the main crackberry site. Next, click on "BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500". Then, click on "search forums". Fill in the box with "vaja", with the "show threads" box checked, then click on "go". That should bring up a list of threads with "Vaja" in them, and highlighted.

This is my 2nd Vaja case. I got one for my previous Treo 650. I loved it, it was a bit bulky for my pocket though. I did not get a clip on that one. The one I got for my Storm, the first one I returned for replacement, the magnet was not putting the Storm to sleep. The second one is much better, the magnet works. The craftmanship is supurb. This case is lighter in weight and more flexible than my previous one. I also got a ultra clip. It is easier to put in my pocket than the previous one I had. But, things I don't like are: I preferred the top cover on the older model...it shut with a snap, had magnets to hold in place, this one does not. I've had the top flop down several times unexpectedly, when it catches on something or just bumping it. I liked the smooth, hard, more protective leather of my previous case better than the current one. Th fit is excellant. Color is great. I just liked the older case better for those reasons I mentioned. I would not get it with the ultra clip again. Although, it is a very good clip...others I've had allowed the phone to pop off the clip at times...this one would not; it is very stiff, maybe will get easier to use with time. Not crazy about it. Overall, I would still get this case, but I don't like it as well as I liked the previous one I got. Just my $0.02!
    Thanks VERY much for your $0.02! I appreciate the time you took. Luckily I won't have the older model to compare to. But I'm pretty sure I will be real happy with my case! Wish the next__days would pass sooner than later. I did find the other threads actually, followed you thru your 1st and 2nd cases too! Thanks again.
    05-03-09 08:26 PM

Let me tell ya how, smart guy....by checking the "show threads" and not the "show posts" option, that's how! So who's the smart guy NOW, huh? And so what if I went back and asked Vaja to apply the promotion code "spoilme" to my order before the 24 hour timeframe was up to make changes to my order or I would just cancel it and start over? Does that make you the HERO of this thread? Well....YES! Yes it does. Thanks drdingo, I guess you ate my baby. (seinfeld reference) Seriously, thanks for the heads up.
    Yea, you will find that 99.9% of what I say is accurate.

You're welcome.
    05-03-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD