01-25-09 04:40 PM
41 12
tools
    Just upgraded to the Storm from the 8830 and the Blackberry leather case I've been using for the 8830 works just fine with the Storm. Sleep mode works like a dream.
    01-06-09 05:50 PM
    I really like my Innocase II/Holster Combo
    01-06-09 06:56 PM
    I couldn't be happier than having the same type of case I have for my Ipod touch. Its leather with a cover that flips over the top. Magnet holds it down. Stylish and classy, perfect in my opinion.
    01-06-09 07:28 PM
    me too! i was just checking out the cases on verizon's website and thinking how cute the dooney & burke pink case is.. but not sure that it would work with the silicone cover i already have on it!..

I would prefer to have a case that I could keep my Storm in a Silicone cover(protect from falls, first one hurt) and then a leather one to hold it, while in the silicone cover.
    01-10-09 02:34 PM
    Those Vaja cases are the truth.
    01-11-09 11:24 AM
    im using the hard case from vzw i tried the ones on ebay and broke 3 of them the vzw is easily snapped apart and can be snapped together again without breaking
    01-11-09 01:01 PM
    I have the same case. its a two piece hard clear plastic the shells the whole phone. and has a raised edge around the screen to protect it. I love it. got it at the verizon store as well.
    01-11-09 01:16 PM
    I think some sort of rugged nylon case, the sort of thing you would expect to see on a SWAT officer, would be sweet. It would have to have some sort of shock-resistant foam on the interior, and not add TOO much bulk to the phone. Maybe add a belt snap loop and include a removable titanium carabiner... I know I would buy one today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 01:40 PM
    I would like to see a case that has an id holder and slots for credit cards. Sort of like a wallet
    I agree and I found one that works, but its fake leather. I'd like to see one in real leather. My daughters call it my "Murse" (Man purse).

There so cheap (around $10 with shipping), I buy them in pairs on eBay. If you're interested in the one I have, Google is your friend or go to eBay. Search for "wallet phone case" and "everydaysource."

My Storm with the Silicone skin fits great.
    Last edited by BB_Storm4me; 01-11-09 at 02:26 PM. Reason: More info
    01-11-09 02:19 PM
    I agree and I found one that works, but its fake leather. I'd like to see one in real leather. My daughters call it my "Murse" (Man purse).

There so cheap (around $10 with shipping), I buy them in pairs on eBay. If you're interested in the one I have, Google is your friend or go to eBay. Search for "wallet phone case" and "everydaysource."

My Storm with the Silicone skin fits great.
    I have been looking for something like this, too. But can this case actually fit in a front pocket?
    01-13-09 03:51 AM
    I like the bestskinsever skin. It adds no bulk but protects the body of the phone from scratches. Unfortunately does not protect against drops. I also use a pouch to hold on my belt.
    01-13-09 05:47 AM
    I have been looking for something like this, too. But can this case actually fit in a front pocket?
    I personally don't think any type of case that combines a wallet with the Storm would fit in a pocket comfortably. It has a clip for attaching to a belt or the waistline of pants. The size is 2" thick not including the click which is 5/8", 4 3/4" long, and 2 7/8" H.

I used this same setup for over two years with my Palm Treo 700P. The first case I had was a different manufacturer, the same size, with two pleated areas in the middle for cards and money. When unzipped, the pleats only allowed it open at a 45 degree angle. This was nice to prevent spillage of the items inside. However, that case only lasted about 3 months and cost $40. I've been getting 6 months or so out of these $10 cases. I've just learned to clip my cards together and not unzip it all the way.
    Last edited by BB_Storm4me; 01-13-09 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling
    01-13-09 07:57 AM
    I'd think that as the Storm gets more popular, Sena might offer more cases. Have you seen their wallet/iPhone case? It looks pretty spiffy! Especially if you want to combine the two.

SENA CASES :: SENA WALLETSKIN CASE FOR iPHONE 3G
    01-13-09 08:51 AM
    I'd think that as the Storm gets more popular, Sena might offer more cases. Have you seen their wallet/iPhone case? It looks pretty spiffy! Especially if you want to combine the two.

SENA CASES :: SENA WALLETSKIN CASE FOR iPHONE 3G
    That is pretty much what i would want in a case. I liked the one posted above but the belt clip would have to go since i keep my phone in my pocket and i dont think i could ever change in that respect.
    01-16-09 11:25 PM
    That is pretty much what i would want in a case. I liked the one posted above but the belt clip would have to go since i keep my phone in my pocket and i dont think i could ever change in that respect.
    You can take off the belt clip.
    01-16-09 11:35 PM
    For those that are looking for a simple slip case:

I just slid my storm into the velvet slipcase that came with the 5th gen ipod and its a perfect fit for the Storm!

It was useless for the Ipod because you could not use it in this case.

Now if it just had a magnet attached to the side.....LOL
    01-25-09 04:40 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD