Anyone else's storm suretouch screen have problems with snap on cases.

I have purchased an otterbox defender case as well as a snap on body glove case, both when installed make the click screen impossible to press....

any help
    09-07-09 08:16 PM
    I've tried the otterbox case and had no issues.
    09-07-09 08:19 PM
    I have the BodyGlove snap on case (bought when I was out in Wyoming) and it seems to work fine with it. I saw those Otter cases in the stores here in Atlanta and I must say they ARE nice!!

Take the case and phone back into your retailer/cell phone store and see if they can see what the deal is.
    09-08-09 05:46 AM
    Once the case is snapped into place, the touchscreen works fine for about an hour, then after that it is non-responsive...........

i've taken it to a VZW store (coorporate) and they mess with it and say theres nothing wrong...........only to get the same results later..

i love both the otterbox and bodyglove cases, but the only case my storm doesn't have problems with is a gel/silicone case.........

needless to say i'm very frustrated.

thanks for the help though
    09-08-09 05:00 PM
    I love my otter boxes. Had to get one for the iPhone as well. Has anyone seen the 2600 series for the iPhone? It is ridiculous! If you need that much protection for your phone, save $50 and keep it in your car!
    09-09-09 04:33 PM
    I've switheched from the snap on to the sleeve for that issue. Screen click was such a problem I thought it was my phone until I took the case off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 05:30 PM
    Anyone else's storm suretouch screen have problems with snap on cases.

I have purchased an otterbox defender case as well as a snap on body glove case, both when installed make the click screen impossible to press....

any help
    I originally losened the screws in my phone to fix the screen click issue and it totally fixed the screen making the phone great. I purchased the innocase II and snaped it on and same deal...screen didn't budge. Sooo just for giggles I tightened the screws back to factory where the screen clicked crappy again then reinstalled the case. Low and behold the screen clicks great with the case on! So if you did the torx screen fix tighten them up and try the case again.
    09-09-09 11:32 PM
    I originally losened the screws in my phone to fix the screen click issue and it totally fixed the screen making the phone great. I purchased the innocase II and snaped it on and same deal...screen didn't budge. Sooo just for giggles I tightened the screws back to factory where the screen clicked crappy again then reinstalled the case. Low and behold the screen clicks great with the case on! So if you did the torx screen fix tighten them up and try the case again.
    Where are the screws located on the Storm......i'm seeing one with the cover off...........
    09-11-09 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD