Anyone had it 3 months or more?

Hows it holding up?

Anyone pocket it with keys and change?

Is it easy to take out of pocket without sticking like silicon case?

Anyone throw it into a golf cart cup holder and bounce aroung for 18 holes with it. This would be my worst case use.....
    05-23-09 01:54 PM
    Ghost Armor has performed very well for me. I just lost my first phone which I originally got on release in November. The GA was on it since new. The only areas where I began to have problems was where I had dropped the phone on a cement or stone surface. This happened twice and each time the GA did its job in absorbing the impact, but the covering was shot at the point of impact. I was happy it protected the phone. I was getting ready to replace those pieces when I lost the phone. I liked the GA so much that I've installed it on my new replacement phone.
    05-23-09 03:46 PM
    I have GA on my launch-day Storm, and after all these months it's still holding up well. My only complaint: over time a bit of dust/dirt has gotten underneath the side chrome pieces, which results in those pieces coming off. Not a big deal for me, and not worth re-applying.
    05-23-09 04:52 PM
    My roomate has had Ghost armor on his ipod clasic since last may.. he had it installed at Az mills mall. I have noticed a little corner pulling up, but it is probabbly cause he takes it jogging every morning and is contently dropping it. so 1 year and still counting. plus hey have a lifetime warrenty on the armor.
    05-30-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD