So I determined the cable I have is a micro USB CHARGER cable only, so i need one that can transfer data, any ideas where I can pick one up tomorrow?
    02-08-09 09:35 PM
    if you want one real cheap, ebay is ur best bet.
    02-08-09 09:38 PM
    02-08-09 09:41 PM
    So I determined the cable I have is a micro USB CHARGER cable only, so i need one that can transfer data, any ideas where I can pick one up tomorrow?
    I've purchased cables from MonoPrice.com multiple times. They have cheap prices and fast shipping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 09:56 PM
    monoprice.com and firefold.com are two good, cheap, and reliable merchants.
    02-08-09 10:26 PM
    Yep, get the adapter. I picked up two of the Motorola adapters from eBay and they work great.
    02-08-09 11:20 PM
    02-09-09 12:08 AM
    I work at a place that have a million of these things (batteries, chargers, cables)..too bad u weren't north of the border or I wouldve give to u for free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:49 AM
    I bought three cables on ebay from a Hong Kong supplier. I went for a USB to microUSB cable rather than an adapter because I wanted a single connector at each end and I have always viewd multiple connectors electrically as a horrid collection of diodes, switches short circuits and resistors but that is just my enegineering background coming out.

The other reason I personally do not like adapters is that you end up with about an 1" plus of "hard plastic" sticking out of my $500 phone that is just asking to break the internal connector.
    02-09-09 01:08 PM
    supermediastore.com has some pretty cheap stuff and it usually shows up within about 3 days or so
    02-09-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD