Hi there, iv just bought the bb bold 9000 which i paid alot of money for and dont want to scratch
    Could anyone tell me of a good screen protector and case? i want to protect my bb but dont want to lose the looks or make the bold any bigger then what it all ready is. Also where i can get them and reliable the service is.
    03-26-09 06:21 AM
    Take your Bold and wrap it bubblewrap... In all seriousness just go to the store link above and search cases. I hope the masses let you off easy because your new but I hear incoming so Iam outta here.
    03-26-09 06:48 AM
    Preety much, in a nice way, you should get a case that protects the phone, and one that you like. No one here is going to be using it but you, so get one that you actually enjoy looking at.
    03-26-09 06:56 AM
    03-26-09 07:01 AM
    get a bse for the screen that should be good enough
    03-26-09 03:57 PM
    Take your Bold and wrap it bubblewrap... In all seriousness just go to the store link above and search cases. I hope the masses let you off easy because your new but I hear incoming so Iam outta here.
    Thanks for that seraph but when your a builder like me then its a good idea to protect your phone with something! we cant all work in an office......
    03-27-09 02:41 AM
    get a bse for the screen that should be good enough
    Can you please tell me wherto get the bse from coz google just gives loads of forums and no web page?
    03-27-09 03:02 AM
    Preety much, in a nice way, you should get a case that protects the phone, and one that you like. No one here is going to be using it but you, so get one that you actually enjoy looking at.
    Ye but its nice to have othere peoples oppinion on the matter as people out there can tell me through experience the good and the bad!
    03-27-09 03:09 AM
    Can you please tell me wherto get the bse from coz google just gives loads of forums and no web page?
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    03-27-09 11:48 AM
    Thanks for that
    03-29-09 05:47 AM
    Hi there, iv just bought the bb bold 9000 which i paid alot of money for and dont want to scratch
    Could anyone tell me of a good screen protector and case? i want to protect my bb but dont want to lose the looks or make the bold any bigger then what it all ready is. Also where i can get them and reliable the service is.
    Best Skins Ever and black rubber skin. Inexpensive and works.
    04-03-09 10:21 PM
    If u realy want to protect ur phone get an Otter Box, there are pricey.
    04-11-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD