So I have the commuter case. Is there a way to get the 9650 2600 Mah battery to work with it?
    I read that you can cut the case's silicon but I want to keep a back cover on. Just the bottom at least. If you cut the part of the phone that protrudes from the phone,(the cover that comes with the battery.) will you be able to fit it into the case after cutting the case?

If you have pictures it would help as well.

11-11-10 08:22 AM
    I have the commuter case with the extended batt. Before I cut out the portion of the silicon case I was able to snuggly fit the plastic otter box cover over the phone. But you must remove the battery cover. There is no other way for it to fit.
    I find that cutting out the part of the silicon cover for the battery to fit through works real good. Once you put on the plastic otter box cover you will not know the difference.
    11-11-10 11:30 AM
    I believe I have read that you can use a hair dryer to make the Otterbox case a little soft so you can form it to fit with the extended battery. I don't believe you have to cut the silicon in this case.
    11-18-10 03:20 PM
    I am using it right now with the commuter case. You have to keep the battery back off and and cut the silicone as well. The phone in the case only sticks out a smidge where the plastic meets the silicone on the case.
    It works real well. Just like the original but a little heavier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 11:49 PM