any spring clip holsters like the seidio 30 dollar one just a lot cheaper? lol i think 30 is a bit much no? i know its a greaat holster but if theres something cheaper out there but just as good, i'd love to know if anyone knows of it. thanks!
    08-25-09 06:10 AM
    I got one exactly like it on e-Bay for 4.99 with free shipping. I can't tell a difference in mine and the 30 dollar one...go figure...Crackberry=Rip Off
    08-25-09 06:22 AM
    Verizon Wireless does have one as well, $19.99.
    Last edited by C0bra K0mmander; 08-25-09 at 07:11 AM.
    08-25-09 06:26 AM
    I got one exactly like it on e-Bay for 4.99 with free shipping. I can't tell a difference in mine and the 30 dollar one...go figure...Crackberry=Rip Off
    Actually it would be mobihand=Rip off or Seidio=Rip off
    It's the same store on multiple smartphone forums.
    Other than occasional sales on the manufacturer's site or on mobihand the prices are generaly the same for Seidio products.

Blamming Crackberry for the prices is like blamming the grocery store for the prices of the girl scout cookies being sold outside by the Girl Scouts.

Not the best anology but it works.
    08-25-09 07:53 AM
    FYI the verizon one is a pos.

I got one from mobihand and love it. just remember you get what you pay for
    08-25-09 07:57 AM
    link to ebay clip?

The difference is that the Seidio clips can handle a case on them. Unless im way off, i doubt the ebay one can
    08-25-09 08:00 AM
    bold statement to make, considering its the same price everywhere else.

research = key before making a statement about the website your posting it on

08-25-09 08:01 AM
    FYI the verizon one is a pos.

I got one from mobihand and love it. just remember you get what you pay for
    Link Please???
    I looked on the site but do not see it.
    08-25-09 08:59 AM
    The Verizon holster is garbage. It doesn't have the rubberized texture for sure handling, it doesn't have the felt lining, so your device is more apt to get scratched going in and out of the holster, and it doesn't have the spring lock clip. The swivel clip moves way too easily on most brands as well. In my opinion, the Seidio costs more because it's really worth the extra $$. Every BB I've owned has ridden on my belt in a Seidio holster.
    08-25-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD