okay, so with my job, we need to wear a duty rig that is 1.25 inches wide (not thickness) so the clip on most cases aren't long enough to really clip onto the belt.

Anyone else have a similar problem or know any good cases with clips for this?
    07-10-09 08:34 PM
    my sgt just bought a regular cell phone holster meant for duty rigs. here is something i found for blackberrys. just google search, as they to make phone holsters for duty rigs.

Ripoffs Holsters for Blackberry
    Radio & Pager Holders at CopsPlus
    Last edited by dictoresno; 07-10-09 at 09:17 PM.
    07-10-09 09:14 PM
    There are plenty of pouches from any number of dealers that will work for you. Are you using a police/security duty belt or a military web belt?
    07-10-09 09:21 PM
    There are plenty of pouches from any number of dealers that will work for you. Are you using a police/security duty belt or a military web belt?
    police duty belt. I have a little space between my pepper spray and exapndable baton, so that's where she's going if i can get the right case

07-12-09 12:15 PM
    I cut a notch in the bottom of my wife's duty belt. I used to do the same when I wore a duty belt as well. Just enough to get the bottom curl of the clip under it.

I've also seen something that looks like 2 belt keepers and has a smaller piece of belt in between then for pagers and other various clip cases.

My wife prefers to use the OEM case that came with the bold because of the magnet sleeper function.
    07-12-09 03:40 PM
    I cut a notch in the bottom of my wife's duty belt. I used to do the same when I wore a duty belt as well. Just enough to get the bottom curl of the clip under it.

I've also seen something that looks like 2 belt keepers and has a smaller piece of belt in between then for pagers and other various clip cases.

My wife prefers to use the OEM case that came with the bold because of the magnet sleeper function.
    i was actually thinking to do the same thing, but i hate compromising the strength of the belt even a little bit...

i still might though
    07-13-09 06:41 PM
    I am looking for one as well and taking a chunk out of an $85.00 belt isnt really an option
    07-13-09 10:15 PM
    try the otterbox..otterbox.com giant clip and really sturdy
    07-13-09 10:23 PM
    the otterbox doesnt look to be a good option at all. Clips don't look anywhere near long enough in the pictures
    07-14-09 09:16 AM
    Yes the Otterbox made a new clip strictly for duty belts. They do fit and someone on Crackberry has done the review on the Otterbox clip for duty belts.
    07-14-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD