Heard some mixed reviews on Speck? Any good suggestions for hard cases?
    04-20-09 05:34 PM
    i've had my otterbox defender for about two months now. it's great. it's a bit bulky, but does what it is intended to do. i've had no sound quality issues or hindrance of any other function. my phone road in the bed of a pickup for about 6 miles before i remembered where i laid it down, and the roads here in louisiana are less than smooth. i wouldn't recommend you bounce it in the bed of a truck, but my bold is still scratch free and works perfectly. hope this helps.
    04-20-09 05:45 PM
    I would check out the video reviews by Jreel, he has covered almost ever case made or so it seems lol. Look him up on youtube.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 06:00 PM
    Thanks PCWIZ13!
    04-20-09 06:04 PM
    Here is what I have used with great success....I get the OEM silcone skin for the Blackberry, purchase a good screen saver (like Clear Protector or Invisible Screen), and then purchase an Innocase holster from Seidio. The combination works great for me...I had the Storm from December in this combination and just bought the Bold. I sold the Storm in mint condition because of this combo!!

Just My Humble Opinion!!
    04-20-09 06:04 PM
    Has anyone heard good things about the Speck branded stuff?
    04-20-09 06:55 PM
    I just go naked about 95% of the time.

The phone that is.
    04-20-09 06:57 PM
    I just got an invisible shield on my phone and I'm waiting on an OEM pocket pouch. I had used the OEM silicone for a while and then I went with the smart skin from casemate... In the end I really like the look and feel of the phone by itself to add any bulk with a silicone case... the invisible shield is really quite nice so far and seems tough as nails.
    04-20-09 07:32 PM
    Just a note that IS can possibly peel the paint off a device, since their adhesive is pretty strong compared to most others I've seen.

It doesn't happen often, but I finally removed the IS from my DS and it actually peeled a little bit of the paint off... Have fun =)
    04-20-09 07:52 PM
    I use the Case Mate Smart Skin...well worth the $20 since it also comes with a screen protector. However, as with most soft skin cases, it has gotten loose over time. Scope it out: http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content
    04-21-09 12:51 AM
    I use the Case Mate Smart Skin...well worth the $20 since it also comes with a screen protector. However, as with most soft skin cases, it has gotten loose over time. Scope it out: http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content
    I use this one as well and would recommend it. Also like you suggested it does get loose over time.

Also if you're willing to wait 2 weeks the Seidio Innocase 360 will be available for the Bold Innocase 360.
    04-21-09 01:09 AM
    Also if you're willing to wait 2 weeks the Seidio Innocase 360 will be available for the Bold Innocase 360.
    Wow, that looks pretty sweet!

I wish someone would design a case that's compatible with the charging pod though. I like my upright bedside alarm/desk clock.
    04-21-09 01:57 AM
    Wow, that looks pretty sweet!

I wish someone would design a case that's compatible with the charging pod though. I like my upright bedside alarm/desk clock.
    wow it actually does. i wonder how much it will bulk up an already huge phone though.
    04-21-09 02:19 AM
    I have the innocase combo along with a seido screen protector. It works good so far.
    I'm also waiting on the innocase 360 case for the bold.
    Thecellphoneguru has em for a little cheaper than seido + the shipping wasn't that much; for me anyway
    04-21-09 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD