Hey I'm looking for a bluetooth headset that lets me talk and hear with both ears. Sorry don't like the single ear thing. Makes me feel like one ear is deaf.

Anything else that is like the Plantronics Voyager 855?
    06-25-09 06:56 PM
    I bought the motorokr, S9- Hd, bluetooth for my storm BB, that has buttoms for answering call, pausing, volume, track forward and backward, microphone, speaker, and especially it's stereo. I love it. Plus it charges quickly and holds the charge for a long time. Hopes it works for you
    06-27-09 10:49 PM
    Blueant Z9i or the V1
    06-27-09 10:52 PM
    I bought the motorokr, S9- Hd, bluetooth for my storm BB, that has buttoms for answering call, pausing, volume, track forward and backward, microphone, speaker, and especially it's stereo. I love it. Plus it charges quickly and holds the charge for a long time. Hopes it works for you
    06-27-09 10:56 PM
    I got a jabra bt8040, it's a simple bluetooth, doesn't have all the works but it's great for what it does. I think it depends what you'd use the bluetooth for.
    06-28-09 05:34 AM
    no what i meant was a bluetooth that goes in both ears like it is a two piece
    like an earphone or in ear phone kinda thing
    2 pieces
    06-29-09 09:14 PM
    Got just what you're looking for.

See my review here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/mot...review-258626/
    07-02-09 01:30 AM
    I need one that has a MUCH smaller earpiece than the one I have. My hear bud needs to sit IN my ear not ON my ear. It would be even more of a plus if they darn thing didn't feel like it was falling off all the time and if you barely bump it, it DOES fall off. None I've seen seem to be adustable for around the ear either, this one size fits all thing just ain't so.

Anyone point me to where I might find something more suited to my ear? The one I have is an LG and it came w/the phone.
    07-02-09 07:26 AM
    Have you looked into the Jaybird bluetooth headsets? I'm thinking about dropping the cash for those. I saw them at target for 40% off one time, almost pulled the trigger but picked up some wired earbuds instead. Now I wish I would have gotten both because the price went back up. Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones : Wireless iPod Nano Touch Headphones : Wireless Computer Headphones : Mp3 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com
    07-02-09 10:03 AM
    Thanks for all the replies. After several hours of careful consideration and reading reviews etc, I did order two Plantronics headsets (one for me, one for hubby). Hubby used to have the Discovery 510 and it was excellent until it broke. We've tried probably 10-12 different headsets for him and have yet to find one where noise cancellation works like it did in the 510. Unfortunately, the 510 is not compatible w/his new phone or I'd just get a new one of those for him. I don't know why it's so hard to find a headset that does what it says it should do regarding noise cancellation but we haven't found one yet.

Anyway, I also found one that has in-the-ear buds for me. Comes with 3 buds. Hopefully, this will work. I don't like the over the ear things, they all seem cheap, not adjustable size-wize and don't fit my apparently small ear.

Best of all, both were ordered at half-price or less at Amazon dot com Unfortunately, they shipped them via USPS instead of UPS or FedX, so I probably won't see them for weeks.
    Last edited by debsbb; 07-03-09 at 03:48 AM.
    07-03-09 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD