I don't always want to buy stuff online but it seems that's the only way to go when buying many accessories for my Blackberry.

Anyone aware of any stores you can actually go to and see the merch?
    12-18-09 11:06 AM
    Best Buy has a decent selection of cases. And sprint, verizon, tmobile, at&t stores will too.

But they are almost always more expensive at places like that. Online is cheaper usually.
    12-18-09 11:22 AM
    I love my Seidio Innocase II, but yes, they can be expensive and thus your idea of seeing things in person first is a good idea. Prior to my finalizing my choice for a Seidio case and which color (which is sometimes hard to truly judge online), I saw a Seidio case for an iPhone (I think), in a Radio Shack store. That was enough for me to know I had made the right decision and which color I wanted.

Another option for you is to contact the manufacturer of which ever case you really like and ask them what stores they distribute to.
    12-18-09 11:57 AM
    Best Buy has a great selection of cases plus the feature Seidio products under the "Platinum Series" name. They are basically the Innocase 1/holster combo. The holster does not have the locking feature but other than that it's virtually the same minus the Seidio branding. They Platinum Series cases are rather pricey and run between $35-40 per set. In all honestly you can get the actually Seidio Innocase combo for $40 so that is probably the route I would go.
    12-18-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD