Ok so now that we are a couple of weeks in from release.. what are some good cases for this thing?

I bought the mobi one from crackberry and was pretty unhappy and returned it, it was flimsy and didnt completely right...

I heard the otterbox was good but taht the top part pops off?

any thing else?
    08-27-10 07:55 PM
    i got my dad the agf case he loves it fits right into his bold holster perfectly...personally i am not using a case yet probably going to put a full shield on it...zagg or something....unless speckproducts comes up with a nice fitted case...they tend to have some nice products.
    08-27-10 08:14 PM
    I have had the Otterbox on my Torch for a week now...no problems with the top plate. AT&T store employees popped the case on for me and there have been no issues. If I have an issue (very minor) its that the lip below the track pad isn't recessed enough for me. That little lip just doesn't feel right when swipping across the track pad. But I cam live with it. Tell you the truth, I don't think the perfect case has hit the market yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 08:16 PM
    I've herd bad things about the otterbox it makes hitting the lock and mute button super easy I like the oem holster looks very nice and is made for blackberry by blackberry

08-28-10 01:34 AM
    Verizon makes some great low profile holster cases for most of it's phones. I currently have the Otter Box case and it's good, but no clip so I drop it frequently. Anyone know of a case with holster similar to all the Verizon cases?
    08-28-10 01:58 AM
    I purchased the otterbox on day one and tried to like it but the top piece really did not fit well. The whole thing seemed kinda chintzy to be honest. Took it back yesterday, put the agf case on in the store and fell in love immmediately. Yes it makes using the trackPad a challenge at first, and adds a little bulk but overall a really fantastic, well made, tight fitting, protective case. I expected this quality from otterbox and was really dissapionted by them.

08-28-10 06:13 AM
    I have the otterbox, and it fits very well. But it adds a lot of bulk to the phone. I am waiting for some others to come out. The case logic looks pretty good if you can find it.
    08-28-10 06:46 AM
    I use the otterbox case in conjunction with one of those BestBuy (platinum brand) Bold 9000 holsters. I just relocated the magnet to work with the 9800. Perfect fit and I get to keep the otterbox on there.
    08-28-10 07:07 AM
    I just got the BB holster yesterday from CB....I have to say the case is awesome - superior fit and it has the sleep sensor. CB has them at the lowest price I could find, but if you Google "shopcrackberry coupon", you can find a 15% off discount as well.

Now I'm waiting for the BB pouch/pocket case - which will be released on September 6th.
    08-28-10 07:12 AM
    Does anyone have a hard case with a top that does not pop off? The Mobi kept falling off, then cracked, and now it's in the trash. I like the bottom of the Mobi Case. It's a great fit. Reviews say that the top of the Otterbox and Case-mate also falls off. I've tried one non-brand gel case, and the top of that case also falls off. Meanwhile I just have the bottom of a Mobi case. Does anyone have a case in which the top stays on?
    09-26-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD