I like the storm naked (works with the dock too!).

But my problem (and i'm sure soon to be urs too, case or no case) is that dust gets in behind the screen. I've had it since launch, but thankfully the current one is going back to verizon in exchange for another (crappy screen button).

So with my new one, i'd like to get a slip cover to keep it in while its in my pocket. Unfortunately, the blackberry pocket doesn't cover the entire phone...otherwise it'd be perfect.

Anyone know of another company company that makes one? I've searched, but no luck. I guess the only other option is to try generic ones and hope that it fits....
    12-13-08 01:56 AM

I found it best to use a modded 8800 case.
    12-13-08 02:06 AM
    see...urs still has the problem that i'm trying to avoid...and that's lint and dust getting behind the screen as it shuffles around in my pocket. My current storm has so much lint back there it's annoying.

12-13-08 02:22 AM
    I have the blackberry slip cover, its really snug, but as far as lint goes, i haven't noticed any lint problems at all, especially if you make sure that you put it in the upright position. Plus, I find that the fact that it sticks out a bit is useful for getting it in at out easily. BTW the screen itself is covered so no real op for lint, even if you don't seat the phone properly in the case the gap in the screen could stick out as far as 1/8" if that...

Plus the magnet sensor works great, not to mention that if you want to use headphones you still can even in the holster, I've had mine three days less than you and I have no lint problems... plus its only 10 bucks. 15 with s&h
    12-13-08 03:27 AM
    I'm currently using that case now. I was going naked, but wanted the case to but the phone to sleep. And since I'm not to fond of the holster on my hip I went with this pouch. Phone slips in and out nicely, no lint. And I had previously bought GA since I initially went with it naked. The GA protects the camera on the back and the front around the earpiece very nicely.
    12-13-08 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD