Yes I'm a n00b. Yes I've actually used the search function, but there are SO MANY THREADS about this already haha.

Specifically, I'm looking to find out what the best case is for a Curve 8330, and I'm looking for a holster with a clip. I had the Leather Case from RIM but the clip broke off when I sat down into my car. Since then I've ordered a skin from dealextreme that has done me well for the like 2 dollars I paid for it. But I prefer to have a solid case on my belt as opposed to putting this thing in my pocket. What does everyone recommend? Keep in mind, I've broken a clip already, so durability is an absolute necessity.
    05-13-09 03:09 PM
    Look through the CB store at reviews and around the net. It is much easier that way. Google is your friend, i promise.
    05-13-09 04:20 PM
    If you want extreme durabillity look up Otterbox next in line would be a Seido Innocase(i believe is the name) if u want a good high quality leather case i would say look up Forte or Noreve .......i personally have a otterbox case for my 8350i and a 8330m iam in construction and wouldnt be able to be without them my phone wouldnt last.....i ordered a noreve case for my wife she hasnt got it yet suposed to be here tommorow but ive heard really good things about them
    05-13-09 05:27 PM
    FEDEX was good to me today........they brought me my new SEIDIO Innocase ll and belt clip.
    I ordered this one AFTER much consternation & research on various forums.

This case is tighter than a door-nail!
    and the holster is very strong.........
    the ONLY way my BB is coming out of the holster is if I want it to.

SEIDIO, that's my recommendation!
    Last edited by bfdtpkt; 05-13-09 at 11:58 PM.
    05-13-09 11:56 PM
    +1 for the Seidio Innocase. Very good protection. Also look into their Innocase and holster combo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 12:16 AM
    How about where the clip attaches on the belt?

And thanks for the advice.
    05-14-09 04:01 PM
    Seido is supposed to have good clips
    05-14-09 04:09 PM
    05-14-09 04:10 PM
    05-14-09 04:44 PM
    pretty cool case
    05-14-09 05:13 PM
    Case-Mate Smart Skin for BlackBerry Curve 8330, Im looking to buy this. It seems to get pretty good reviews, but I need to find a holster to go with it. Will the Seido clip work that says it will hold any blackberry skin? Or is there another one that would work?
    05-16-09 02:28 PM
    L-rod, that's for a Storm, does it work with a Curve as well?
    05-20-09 10:39 AM
    L-rod, that's for a Storm, does it work with a Curve as well?

Sorry, I messed up.

Here's the Curve Vaja.

BUT, this may be an even better choice.

Here's their metal clip which looks almost indestructible.

I want the Noreve now for my new Samsung Alias 2 but alas, they're not making one though they do have a gorgeous universal case that is close to the A 2's dimensions.
    05-20-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD