This was sold to my a friend of mind today who I convince to switch to a blackberry. His current provider is with Bell Mobility Canada and he got a Verizon Flip Pearl Box and inside is a Red Curve. LOL

The sale guy told us the writing on the box were there prior shipped to his store. My friend wanted a Bell box but the sale guy only got 3 Red Curves left and all of them were in these Verizon boxes. I told him don't bother because he's going to throw out the boxes anyway and before he did I had to take a picture of it just for giggles.

What on earth are they smoking over there at RIM? LOL
    Last edited by thymaster; 08-05-09 at 01:36 AM.
    08-05-09 01:31 AM
    I have a really hard time believing that the boxes were shipped like that. I
    don't think any reputible company would be as sloppy as that.
    08-05-09 01:46 AM
    In this day and age, I would believe anything!
    08-05-09 01:57 AM
    well considering how they managed to ship a Verizon Tour to a Sprint Customer with a Sprint Box and Sprint OS but a Verizon name plate, I am not surprise if this actually happened.
    08-05-09 02:00 AM
    I didn't expect anyone to believe me. That picture is the best proof I can get. The serial on the box is a match with the red curve on the box though.

What really surprise me is whoever knew the box is incorrect didn't care to replace the box but instead just cross out the phone picture and wrote 'red curve' on it. The sales rep told us the phone came shipped as is and brought out two other box as proof. I believe someone at Bell just got lazy.
    08-05-09 04:34 AM
    So, is the phone brand new? a store return? or a factory refurb? Makes me wonder. I would doubt that a new phone would not come in a new box.
    08-05-09 07:02 AM
    ahaha, that is amazing, maybe the bell people are just messing with their customers
    08-05-09 09:29 AM