Just called accessory and was told there was a hold on all orders placed until yesterday. They did however refund my shipping costs for the trouble! All you have to do is call and ask where your order is! They should have never sold items they didn't have in stock.

AccessoryOne hours of operation
    Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Phone Number (818) 782-7400
    Last edited by jeginger127; 08-12-09 at 07:43 PM.
    08-12-09 12:37 PM
    So how much was it without shipping, like 11 bucks? And with shipping like what, 20 bucks? So you saved what, like 9 bucks by complaining?

Seems a little out of the way for 9 bucks... That's like, lunch money.

These numbers were made out of thin air, I have no idea how much it was to ship, but you get the point
    08-12-09 12:43 PM
    Scammeriffic. Just pay the shipping. It's as if you weren't getting a great deal anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:06 PM
    Shipping was less than $3. Not really worth the hassle. I can understand they are a little behind on fulfilling the orders demand after the deal was posted here.
    08-12-09 01:18 PM
    My shipping status JUST changed. Item was listed as shipped on the 3rd, but it never was.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, August 11, 2009, 6:42 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 03, 2009
    08-12-09 02:03 PM
    I was just actually calling to find out what the heck was going on with my (and others) orders. They kind of offered it to me so I took it. Didn't really complain
    08-12-09 02:10 PM
    Jeez guys, maybe fi they charged full retail they wouldn't have so many orders, and could ship items right away.

You're getting a deal, the fact that they're overwhelemed with orders is because they're cheaper. Stop whining.

If you want it early, get it at shop.cb. they've no doubt got them in stock.
    08-12-09 03:24 PM
    I hate the entitlement attitude of today. You paid ELEVEN DOLLARS and some change. Did you expect Next Day Air?

08-12-09 03:44 PM
    Funny, I just noticed this thread AFTER getting off of the phone with them. They assured me that my order was shipped on the 3rd but for some reason it hasn't reached me yet. So they offered to refund shipping. I don't care about the shipping charges.

What bothers me is they printed the shipping label on the 3rd so they can report to amazon that is was shipped. Then they ship on the 11th when they come in stock. Just be honest an say they will ship in a week.

And they damn well knew they were out of stock when I called today to ask where my order was, but instead blamed it on the post office "claiming" their system shows they shipped it on the 3rd.
    08-12-09 04:12 PM
    I hate the entitlement attitude of today. You paid ELEVEN DOLLARS and some change. Did you expect Next Day Air?

Most do and with that I'll avoid ranting more.
    08-12-09 05:05 PM
    Well it really depends on when they promised to ship it. If it was one of those items that says "buy within the next..... and get it delivered tomorrow" and you order within that time frame, then you are entitled to complain. But if it was one of those items that says "usually ships within 24 hours" then you don't have much to complain about. I will only buy something from amazon if they claim I can have it next day. Been burned by them too many times on the "usually ship in 24 hours" scams
    08-12-09 06:21 PM
    My shipping was $3. And I have my pod. Oh well.
    08-12-09 06:46 PM
    Hey, he got a freebie for his trouble. The charging pod didn't show and they neglected to keep him informed. He had to waste his time to call them because they obviously didn't bother to let him know it wasn't in stock to begin with. Then he decided to post this info for the benefit of other members that ordered this as a result of another thread. All he got in return was his a$$ tore and called a Jew. What kind of sense does that make? Next time maybe he'll just keep it a secret and say screw it. I personally don't care one way or the other. I bought mine for $17 w/S&H from a trusted eBay store. I find it ironic that the same group who went out of their way to save $ to begin with are busting this guys ba11s about getting his S&H back after a bad experience. I wouldn't care when when the pod showed up. I would care if they didn't update me and I had no idea what was going on. They deserved to lose a couple dollars in profit on principle alone. A couple dollars isn't going to shut them down but multiplied by a few hundred orders, maybe it will clue someone in to pull their heads out and do business the right way. Even if I got my shipping back it would take an act of God incarnate to get me to buy through that seller again. Just my not-so-humble opinion. At least he's not posting some BS about a loose battery cover, sticky trackball or a touch screen that doesn't feel right when it clicks.
    08-12-09 07:10 PM
    Hey, he got a freebie for his trouble. The charging pod didn't show and they neglected to keep him informed. He had to waste his time to call them because they obviously didn't bother to let him know it wasn't in stock to begin with. Then he decided to post this info for the benefit of other members that ordered this as a result of another thread. All he got in return was his a$$ tore and called a Jew. What kind of sense does that make? Next time maybe he'll just keep it a secret and say screw it. I personally don't care one way or the other. I bought mine for $17 w/S&H from a trusted eBay store. I find it ironic that the same group who went out of their way to save $ to begin with are busting this guys ba11s about getting his S&H back after a bad experience. I wouldn't care when when the pod showed up. I would care if they didn't update me and I had no idea what was going on. They deserved to lose a couple dollars in profit on principle alone. A couple dollars isn't going to shut them down but multiplied by a few hundred orders, maybe it will clue someone in to pull their heads out and do business the right way. Even if I got my shipping back it would take an act of God incarnate to get me to buy through that seller again. Just my not-so-humble opinion. At least he's not posting some BS about a loose battery cover, sticky trackball or a touch screen that doesn't feel right when it clicks.
    I think that sums it up. wasn't trying to Jew more money out of them. Just wanted to know where my stuff was. just like everybody else. They deserve to make less money for selling items they know they don't have in stock.
    08-12-09 07:39 PM
    I think that sums it up. wasn't trying to Jew more money out of them. Just wanted to know where my stuff was. just like everybody else. They deserve to make less money for selling items they know they don't have in stock.
    It's cool. The forums not usually this hostile. A new device just dropped and a lot of other BS is posted. Naturally people are getting sick of negative posts and are ready to bite back. Some of us are to the point of "vigilanteism" because unhappy noobs create accounts to rant everytime a something they dislike bothers them. I've been there a few times myself and I'm pretty much a Noob considering the 10000+ posts a few members here have. Notably, you did not resurrect the same b & moans as we've been seeing lately. That's always a +. Hang in there.
    08-12-09 08:31 PM
    mine came fast, 2 day shipping, ordered saturday, got it on monday
    08-12-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD