I know there are many threads about screen protectors for the Storm, and I have searched through all of them and 'all' of google for information on this screen protector. The most information I found is here...

Amzer Anti-Glare Screen Protector - Pack of 6 For BLACKBERRY - BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Screen Protectors - Fommy.com

Before I buy it though, I want an actual users review of it, which there seem to be none of. Is it actually fingerprint proof, is it easy to apply without the use of liquids?

Does anyone own this screen protector, if so what do you think of it?
    06-30-09 07:26 PM
    Just spend an extra couple bucks and buy the invisi shield protector. It will probably outlast all six of those.
    06-30-09 08:55 PM
    The spraying and detailed placement I hear about are sort of turning me off of that. Plus I don't want anything cheesy that is noticable
    06-30-09 09:29 PM
    Just spend an extra couple bucks and buy the invisi shield protector. It will probably outlast all six of those.
    I love my invisi shield
    06-30-09 09:32 PM
    Its actually not cheesy at all. And the only thing noticable is she shine which in essence sence makes it look brand new. I am getting my new Storm in the mail tomorrow and my InvisiShield. Maybe I'll post a tutorial or a before and after doc to show it to ya.
    06-30-09 09:45 PM
    The only noticeable thing is when in direct light is an orange peel effect.
    06-30-09 09:48 PM
    Na. My ipod never gets orange peel. Never seen it before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 10:20 PM
    Alright, ill consider it haha. I don't know if I need a full cover though. But I guess you can just get the screen protector. Is it easy to take off if you wanted to replace it, or do I have to do some crazy heating up thing...
    06-30-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD