Hey guys, I have a question. I posted a new thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/full-body-silicone-skin-innocase-360-my-bold-help-280294/

Here's the basic info from the other post:
    So I looked for some new cases and I came across these two, and I'm stumped between which ones to buy!
    Amzer Full Body Silicone Skin Jelly Case - 4553

seidioonline.com

I'm not sure which one to buy! I like both, but I am leaning MORE towards the Amzer case...
    Now, I have some doubts about the typing on it and will it catch lint? It's a HARD silicone, will it slide (more or less) in and out of my pocket? or will it COMPLETELY grab my pocket inerts and empty any spare change I have in there with it? Lol.

Thanks for all your help and support!

Kent.

but what I'd really like to know is if you guys (blackberry bold users) use any of these cases. I've read some reviews, but most don't answer the important questions like:
    1) do either of these cases help or hinder your typing experiences?
    2) do they pick up lint?

which would you guys recommend?

Kent.
    07-27-09 05:03 PM
    I use the innocse 360. It's great! (no lint, not problems)
    Last edited by laollis; 07-27-09 at 05:16 PM. Reason: opps
    07-27-09 05:16 PM
    I was very interested in the innocase, but (from the photos) it doesn't have cut-outs for the contacts for the charging pod. The pod is just too convenient -- not working with the pod is a deal-killer.
    07-27-09 05:18 PM
    yeah, the pod isn't that big of a deal for me... The biggest deal is having it not be TOO fat nor having a worse keyboard. But I like the Amzer one because it's ALL one piece. While the innocase is a 2 piece design and from what people say it catches lint in the corners of the screen. So i'm not sure... That's why I'm here... Which one is better? hehe.
    07-27-09 05:20 PM
    Mine doesn't catch lint in any corners. Not sure how someone can do that. It's two peices that snap together and covers the whole phone except the ports. It will not fit into the pod, but it is a thin case.
    07-27-09 05:31 PM
    Mine doesn't catch lint in any corners. Not sure how someone can do that. It's two peices that snap together and covers the whole phone except the ports. It will not fit into the pod, but it is a thin case.
    And how's the typing on it ?
    07-28-09 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD