So apparently Blackberry has discontinued their wriststrap pouch/case thing for BB curves. This really pissed me off cause I don't USE a belt, and in my experience a beltclip on the side of my jeans just falls off. I love wrist straps. So I set out to find an alternative and I found one that I love:

The AMobile BreastCancerAwareness Wriststrap Case. It comes in pink or black leather with a pink breastcancer pin on the flap. It has a detachable wriststrap on the upper righthand corner. The case covers all but a small amount of the ends of the phone, and the flap is very sturdy. It closes magnetically and the magnets put the phone to sleep no matter which way you put it in.

So far I love this case. It's fulfilled my needs and I supported BC research by buying it (my mother is battling it at the moment). Great for women- would look a bit fem on a man but I'm not sure how many men use wriststrap holsters anyways. The only thing I don't like about it is that there's no trackball groove...but it doesn't appear to be pressing on my trackball so I guess it's not really that big a deal. My Purple curve (BeckyMae painted) fits like a glove inside.

A very cute case. The only issue I had was the price- 30$ CDN, but hey most of it is going towards a good cause.

The website is affinitycanada.com but they appear to be re-working their site. Bought mine at the Source.
    Last edited by Navan; 09-24-08 at 05:46 PM.
    09-24-08 05:39 PM
    Post a pic for us to see. Sounds nice.
    I've only used the pouch I got my BB with since am not a holster etc kinda person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 05:47 PM
    So apparently Blackberry has discontinued their wriststrap pouch/case thing for BB curves. This really pissed me off cause I don't USE a belt, and in my experience a beltclip on the side of my jeans just falls off. I love wrist straps. So I set out to find an alternative and I found one that I love:

The AMobile BreastCancerAwareness Wriststrap Case. It comes in pink or black leather with a pink breastcancer pin on the flap. It has a detachable wriststrap on the upper righthand corner. The case covers all but a small amount of the ends of the phone, and the flap is very sturdy. It closes magnetically and the magnets put the phone to sleep no matter which way you put it in.

So far I love this case. It's fulfilled my needs and I supported BC research by buying it (my mother is battling it at the moment). Great for women- would look a bit fem on a man but I'm not sure how many men use wriststrap holsters anyways. The only thing I don't like about it is that there's no trackball groove...but it doesn't appear to be pressing on my trackball so I guess it's not really that big a deal. My Purple curve (BeckyMae painted) fits like a glove inside.

A very cute case. The only issue I had was the price- 30$ CDN, but hey most of it is going towards a good cause.

The website is affinitycanada.com but they appear to be re-working their site. Bought mine at the Source.
    What is the case, is there a website? Also, could you attach a picture? Do you have a skin on your curve?
    09-24-08 06:15 PM
    I put the website up there- but as I said it appears to be under construction. Again it's http://www.affinitycanada.com

The Source By Circuit City : Wireless Cases - UNIVERSAL LEATHER CASE€“PINK

That's the pink version...

The Source By Circuit City : Blackberry Accessories - UNIVERSAL LEATHER CASE–BLACK * EXCLUSIVE TO THE SOURCE.

And that's the black one I have.

And the only thing I have on my curve is a BSE.
    09-24-08 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD