I just like the way it looks naked.
    07-17-08 08:54 AM
    I didn't start using a skin until about a month ago. I loved it nekkid too, but I didn't want anything to happen to it, so I put a skin on.
    07-17-08 08:57 AM
    i do not use one, with same reason but it seems to be a bad thing overtime... the top most black finish of curve peeled after some use, and maybe unintentional abuse...
    07-17-08 08:58 AM
    I like the way my Pearl looks too, BUT, I carry it in my shirt pocket and that, along without a case, I notice if I take the back off there is alot of fuzz and "dust" in it. I have an expensive leather pouch for it, but it is a little too bulky. I've also dropped mine a few times and have a nick in the case and a small rough spot on the screen. I'd like to try a Vaja case because it fits tight and allows the use of everything while in the pouch (and looks GREAT)...BUT, it costs about $70 AND I put my BB in a cradle everynight for recharging and it would have to be removed (a pain). Does anyone out there have one of these beautiful cases, and, if so, how do you like it?
    07-17-08 09:01 AM
    I do not use a skin. I have a OEM case, you know the hard one. But I rarely use it. My Berry stays in my hand most of the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 09:02 AM
    I don't have a case or skin for my bb curve. I am looking into buying some on ebay.

07-17-08 09:03 AM
    I didn't start using a skin until about a month ago. I loved it nekkid too, but I didn't want anything to happen to it, so I put a skin on.
    i've never had a case for any cell phone before and all of them were fine. i just make sure not to put anything else in the pocket the phone is in.
    07-17-08 09:04 AM
    I'm going to stick with BSE + OEM Pouch for now. I'm not a fan of skins/cases
    07-17-08 09:07 AM
    I do not use a skin. I have a OEM case, you know the hard one. But I rarely use it. My Berry stays in my hand most of the time.

i only use the oem case if i need to throw it in the cup holder in my car or if i'm wearing gym shorts which have no pockets.
    07-17-08 09:08 AM
    i do not use one, with same reason but it seems to be a bad thing overtime... the top most black finish of curve peeled after some use, and maybe unintentional abuse...
    i am VERY careful with my phone so i don't think that will happen. how long have you had yours?
    07-17-08 09:10 AM
    No skin or case here I don't even own one it's on my desk in my hand on in my pocket I've had mine for 9 months and it still looks great RIM made a very durable phone with the curve. The way I see it is it's a mobile phone it was made to be used for a year or two then be replaced for a newer better model I don't see the point in trying to keep it in mint condition.

07-17-08 09:12 AM
    I'm going to stick with BSE + OEM Pouch for now. I'm not a fan of skins/cases
    Redwings: I've read that the BSE+a pouch of choice seems to cause discoloration? Do you know if this consistent or just happening to random people/phones?
    07-17-08 09:12 AM
    No skin or case here I don't even own one it's on my desk in my hand on in my pocket I've had mine for 9 months and it still looks great RIM made a very durable phone with the curve. The way I see it is it's a mobile phone it was made to be used for a year or two then be replaced for a newer better model I don't see the point in trying to keep it in mint condition.

that's pretty much how i feel. only thing is i'm trying to keep it in pristine condition so that i can get top dollar for it if i decide to sell it and get the thunder.
    07-17-08 09:23 AM
    Leather holster here. Still in magnificent condition.
    07-17-08 09:26 AM
    thats funny because last night i removed my otterbox after having it on for a few weeks, and instantly fell in love with it naked again. unfortunately i have to put it back on for work :-(
    07-17-08 09:27 AM
    I've always refused to have any kind of case for my phones. My stomach turns when I see someone with any older style flip with a huge chunky black leather case and a belt clip. The damn case doubles the phone's size!

With my Curve though, I decided to go for a BSE skin, it's clear so you can't tell unless you look at it up close and the feel is better for me than when it's naked. And let this be the FIRST time I note that it feels better wrapped in something!
    07-17-08 09:27 AM
    If I can count my pocket as a case ....

Yes you are the only one that doesn't use a case

Whoever said I like it naked hahaha dirty dirty people haha. I'm going to go pet my curve now

07-17-08 09:29 AM
    I personally use the leather type case that came with my pearl. But mine is custom and unique now since my 8 month old boxer pup got to it. It now has teeth marks and half of its chewed off. i mean this is a custom case people, you cant even buy this kind on the streets, AUTHENTIC!!! Hey if any of you want your cases customized let me know, ship it on over and my boxer will do the detailing.
    07-17-08 09:33 AM
    I've always refused to have any kind of case for my phones. My stomach turns when I see someone with any older style flip with a huge chunky black leather case and a belt clip. The damn case doubles the phone's size!

With my Curve though, I decided to go for a BSE skin, it's clear so you can't tell unless you look at it up close and the feel is better for me than when it's naked. And let this be the FIRST time I note that it feels better wrapped in something!
    what parts does the BSE cover? is that the stuff you put into water then apply to your phone and press out the air bubbles?
    07-17-08 09:36 AM
    what parts does the BSE cover? is that the stuff you put into water then apply to your phone and press out the air bubbles?
    It covers nearly everything that is silver (it doesn't get in between the keys). Here's some pics I took when I was putting it on.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/my-...utorial-44859/
    07-17-08 09:43 AM
    Everyone in my office uses a BB and most of them do not have a case or a skin on their phones
    07-17-08 09:54 AM
    I use one of those silicone skins. I do like the way it looks but also it has saved my phone from scratches many of times. :-)
    07-17-08 09:59 AM
    It covers nearly everything that is silver (it doesn't get in between the keys). Here's some pics I took when I was putting it on.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/my-...utorial-44859/

I saw your thread on BES. Thanks for the great post.

I use Clear Armor and Large Privacy Screen Pro from Case Mate.
    I also use the OEM leather case that was sent with my BB.
    I did NOT want a skin cover because it makes the phone too bulky looking.
    07-17-08 10:49 AM
    Mine is still naked at the moment. I only use a belt clip case with mine since I need to keep my phone near me all the time.

But looking into a skin or decal. Just finding it hard to find one in solid purple.
    07-17-08 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD