How do you customize notifications while on charge pod? I just got my charging pod and have used it the last two nights on my night stand. This is cool. However, I dont want my notifications for emails do wake me up. I guess I only want actual phone calls and text messages to notify me while on the charging pod. I dont want sound, vibrate, or LED while on the stand. Help.

I also installed BeBuzz which is cool and have begun to play with that.
    11-25-09 02:04 PM
    How do you have your bedside profile set up?
    11-25-09 03:40 PM
    I was just thinking I should make a profile. So I guess I should add a custom profile or edit another profile to the settings I want when I place the 9700 on the charging pod? I dont see a specific bed side profile.
    11-25-09 04:01 PM
    Get Berry Buzz and you can customize your notifications.
    11-25-09 04:13 PM
    I figured it out futher. I created a custom profile. I then figured out in the clock program there is an option menu. in the option menu for bedside mode you can disable the LED and also elect a profile to use when you put the phone in clock bedside mode. So I will put the phone in clock beside mode and that as I have configured will turn off the LED and has the custom profile I set as the default. I decided to have that profile not have any notification for email. No need to be notified of email receipt while I am asleep.

I did install Berry Buzz (bebuzz) it is real cool. The thing I like most is that you can configure to get reminder notifications if you have not cleared the event. I really need that for when I get busy at work. I used to forget I had a text or voicemail after the initial notification. The program even lets you elect the inteval for reminder (lots of choices).
    11-25-09 04:31 PM
    I'm curious what people this the ideal combination of settings is for bedside mode. Clearly you want silent. I would probably want the screen to be dark/black (but I don't necessarily like the clock -- what are the options for the screen and how do you set them?). I like the fact that the red light comes on when you have a message, in case I wake up and decide to check...on the other hand, I will always have an email regularly coming in...including junkmail and Crackberry instant notifications, so actually seeing the red light to know that I have a message waiting is not particularly valuable overnight...

What settings do other think are important?
    11-25-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD