Has anyone tried using a Torch with a full body skin like Zagg/BodyGuardz/Phantomskinz with a hard plastic case like the otterbox/AGF case? I like using the hard plastic cases but they can easily scratch the plastic bezel. I would like to use both to limit any scratching.
    02-15-11 11:56 AM
    The AGF GRT isn't like other cases. It's not going to scratch the phone because it doesn't actually clip on to the phone.
    02-15-11 12:26 PM
    I'm not too concerned with the clips. I have found in the past dust gets stuck under the hard plastic of the case and ends up scratching the bezel. I got a Torch when they first came out and used the Otterbox on it. My chrome bezel had a bunch of small scratches where the top plastic part of the case was.
    02-15-11 01:13 PM
    I tried the ZAGG with a case and it actually doesn't even fit. Had to remove the ZAGG as I prefer the case. I only kept the ZAGG on for the screen
    webdave likes this.
    02-15-11 01:19 PM
    Yeah, snug cases aren't meant to fit with a skin on top, so likely it won't work on any case that fits tightly (which means all hard cases).
    02-15-11 01:20 PM
    I am now using a Seidio Innocase Active and the layer that touches the phone is silicone/gel which keeps it from scratching. Here is my review of it with some photos.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=586960
    02-18-11 01:02 AM
    I started with OB and but didn't ($35 to the trash) after that got a agf grt for $12 and its the best case for the bb no wobble, no loose filling, no click using virtual kb, uts feel solid and protected and you have to colors for the same price blue and grey.
    Yesterday went to ebay got me a fishbone case coming next week I hope it feel good just to change for a day or two got the red/black one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 07:11 AM
    After having 2 otterbox cases crack/break on me (the front half) I finally bought an AFG case. So far I haven't noticed any scratches or anything. Not to say it'll NEVER happen, but so far so good.
    02-18-11 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD