Just bought it, and I was wondering if anyone else has bought this case from here: BlackBerry Torch GRT Case - AT&T - BlackBerry - BlackBerry Torch - AGF

What I'm wondering, for the people that have purchased it from there is:
    Where do you live and how long did it take to get to you?
    02-24-11 01:50 PM
    I bought my first one from them and it took 3.5 weeks to get mine. I live in Calgary, Alberta.

I bought my second one from an ebay seller from the States for about $5 less (however the seller has doubled their price for it) It took about 1.5 weeks
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    02-24-11 02:10 PM
    I bought my first one from them and it took 3.5 weeks to get mine. I live in Calgary, Alberta.

I bought my second one from an ebay seller from the States for about $5 less (however the seller has doubled their price for it) It took about 1.5 weeks
    Thanks! 3.5 weeks is quite a bit of a wait, especially since I had to wait 9 days for PayPal to receive my money. I'm hoping it doesn't take as long, except it probably will since I'm basically right beside you in Sask.

Edit: Emailed customer service because I had 1 email saying I didn't set a shipping address and another one that said I did. So I also asked about how long it will take, and the estimate was 10 days to 6 weeks.. So big estimate. I'm hoping it's nearer to the 10 days.
    Last edited by McStoner; 02-24-11 at 03:21 PM.
    02-24-11 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD