I just bought this case and i put it on and i have a slight movement of the bottom of the front cover. Its not pressed straight up against the phone, when i slide my phone i feel the bottom of the front cover push inward is this supposed to happen or am i being paranoid?
    09-23-10 06:11 PM
    I just bought this case and i put it on and i have a slight movement of the bottom of the front cover. Its not pressed straight up against the phone, when i slide my phone i feel the bottom of the front cover push inward is this supposed to happen or am i being paranoid?
    mine did the same thing. I think it's designed that way.
    09-23-10 06:12 PM
    Same thing on mine.
    09-23-10 07:24 PM
    This case loosened my slider in 4 days. I had to exchange the device and return the case. I am not talking about side to side, I am talking forward and backward tilt with the slider open and of course out of the case. I took the case off to do a BP and noticed this while updating a thread here at CB...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 08:06 PM
    This case loosened my slider in 4 days. I had to exchange the device and return the case. I am not talking about side to side, I am talking forward and backward tilt with the slider open and of course out of the case. I took the case off to do a BP and noticed this while updating a thread here at CB...

I had mine about 10 days. Just took it apart to check and it doesn't wiggle any more than it did when I first got it.
    09-23-10 08:11 PM
    For me it was not side to side. I could feel the slider bounce like a see-saw while using the physical keyboard then hitting the BB Menu key or trakpad etc. This was not there when I left the store and the phone had not been out of the case until the BP.

Just saying keep tabs on it.

09-23-10 09:28 PM
    For me it was not side to side. I could feel the slider bounce like a see-saw while using the physical keyboard then hitting the BB Menu key or trakpad etc. This was not there when I left the store and the phone had not been out of the case until the BP.

I will definitely check it every few weeks.
    09-24-10 05:28 PM

Interesting because I don't see how the case could of caused this - the case clips to itself and doesn't put pressure on an part of the device.

09-24-10 10:33 PM
    actually it does when the phone and case both start out tight. joke in there some where...
    09-24-10 10:36 PM
    actually it does when the phone and case both start out tight. joke in there some where...
    LoL

09-24-10 10:40 PM
    Just thought I'd let you know that I contacted AGF's customer service about the movement of the faceplate and they immediately responded letting me know that if could show proof of purchsae that the case has a one year warrenty.

They are already sending me a new faceplate to see if it fixes the problem. check it out.
    10-01-10 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD