Hello everyone, great forum..i was wondering if anyone can help me on what case to get for my bold. I've had my bold for more than a year now and I always wanted to get a suitable case

I have found this one on amazon. What does everyone think? has someone got this one before? and does it actually fit the bold nicely or tight-which i dont want...
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Leather Folio for BlackBerry Bold 9000 (Dark Brown): Cell Phones & Service

thanks for the help. HaPPY NEW YEAR
    01-02-10 01:10 AM
    I havent used that one, but Seidio makes some really nice premium cases. You might take a look-seidio.com
    01-02-10 01:15 AM
    thanks pilsbury. and Laron Landrys the man from LSU lol
    01-02-10 01:19 AM
    yeah. too bad about today
    01-02-10 01:22 AM
    C'MON MAN ! LOL doesnt anyone on this forum have a leather case for their Bold phone ???
    01-02-10 03:51 AM
    C'MON MAN ! LOL doesnt anyone on this forum have a leather case for their Bold phone ???
    I have this one:

My wife has this one (identical to mine except the colour and the style of leather):

Both are available at CASES.COM or direct from Vaja (lots of other colour choices there).

Vaja are spendy, but worth it, IMHO. I've used them for PDAs, iPods and my old BB 8830. I especially like the Bold case. The phone goes in and out of the case quickly and easily which is great if I want to slip my Bold into one of several charging pods I have at my disposal in car, home and office. I've had my case for about 3 weeks (purchased from Vaja) and my wife has had hers for a week (Xmas present ordered from cases.com). They're both quality items. Very pleased with both purchases.
    01-02-10 04:16 AM
    Could you be a little more specific? Do you want a hard case, soft case, silicone case, top slip case, wallet-like case, vertical holster, horizontal holster? Just saying "case" could mean a lot of things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 07:27 AM
    I have the OEM belt holster. One of the features is that it has the sensing magnets that put the BB into a standby mode so that it actually saves on battery life. There are other aftermarket cases that do this as well. I would recommend looking for one with this feature (I believe there is a pocket sleeve that will do this).
    01-02-10 12:29 PM
    The Beyza slip case is also very good (with cut-out for LED) and has color options:
    Beyza Black Leather SlimLine Case for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    01-02-10 12:49 PM
    01-02-10 12:50 PM
    thanks for all the replies. the sites that you guys provided are great
    01-02-10 04:18 PM
    im looking at this one..im wondering whether its a snug fit for the bold? or will it be a case where u have to shove the phone in.? I got a case off Ebay a while back and it was such a tight fit and the trackball and side buttons would always get pushed while in the phone. Im wondering if you would think this case would do the same ...

BlackBerry Original Black Leather Horizontal Pouch for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Last edited by Vince Chase; 01-02-10 at 04:32 PM. Reason: spelling errrorf
    01-02-10 04:31 PM
    im looking at this one..im wondering whether its a snug fit for the bold? or will it be a case where u have to shove the phone in.? I got a case off Ebay a while back and it was such a tight fit and the trackball and side buttons would always get pushed while in the phone. Im wondering if you would think this case would do the same ...
    ]
    I have the same case..... I like it... but it would be nicer if it had a felt or velvet lining (would make the phone slip in and out easier. After a little use it does losen up.
    01-02-10 09:34 PM
    Hello everyone, great forum..i was wondering if anyone can help me on what case to get for my bold. I've had my bold for more than a year now and I always wanted to get a suitable case

I have found this one on amazon. What does everyone think? has someone got this one before? and does it actually fit the bold nicely or tight-which i dont want...
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Leather Folio for BlackBerry Bold 9000 (Dark Brown): Cell Phones & Service

thanks for the help. HaPPY NEW YEAR
    Honestly from my personal experience I would suggest only OEM cases. They make the holster, pocket sleeve and skin. I have found that most of the third party ones seem to take away the phones sleekness and functionality.
    Last edited by ak29; 01-03-10 at 01:18 AM.
    01-03-10 01:15 AM
    does anyone own this one...??
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-leather-horizontal-pouch/4A185A3880.htm

and if so, does the bold go in smoothly or is tough to get the phone in? and also does it press the buttons/trackball at all ?
    01-03-10 04:41 AM
    I dont have that one, but I have used horizontal cases before. I didnt care for them becuase they seem to get hung on everything, especially getting in and out of the car.
    01-03-10 02:06 PM
    I use the Seidio Innocase with their Clip/Holster. I realize that setup is not a case per se, but works well for me. The case is thin but does a nice job protecting the phone. The clip rotates so it is good for sitting at a desk, driving, or just walking. And the clip has the sleep/magnet feature. Very nice setup.
    01-03-10 11:55 PM
    i was wondering if a skin exactly like this one can be bought for the Bold 9000?

CNN on the BlackBerry Boom in Indonesia | CrackBerry.com

u dont gotta watch the video..its the picture on the screen with the blue skin.
    01-09-10 04:44 PM
    does anyone own this one...??
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-leather-horizontal-pouch/4A185A3880.htm

and if so, does the bold go in smoothly or is tough to get the phone in? and also does it press the buttons/trackball at all ?
    Just wondering, why don't you use the holster that came with your device? Some of the cases you are looking at look similar to the OEM holster that came with your phone.

01-09-10 09:32 PM
    i previously owned a case which made terrible scratches on the bezel. i had to replace the bezel. i have learned my lesson, its better to keep it naked. and looks sexier each time i look at it when im using it. the only protection i have on now is a screen protector. thats pretty much it.
    01-09-10 09:54 PM
    I have an otterbox defender. Some people say it's a little bulky but it fits my needs well. Very protective case and standby function in holster.

01-09-10 10:21 PM
    I have the Caselogic case that protects the full bb minus the screen. I love it, had it since oct. Only grips, keys are dim, black is wearing down and turning white, and the trackball is set a bit deeper and gets some getting use to.

I love it cuz it protects the bezel, comes with a screen protector and, I can still type on my phone with my hands wet

01-10-10 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD