Good Morning Folks:

I ordered my first smartphone last night, actually my first cellphone ever. I have a brand spanking new Bold 9700 that should arrive in the next day or so. I've also ordered the Otterbox Commuter which will also be here shortly. The commuter comes with a screen protector but I have no clue about the quality of it. The phone will be in my pocket a fair amount, should I order another protector and if so, what type? I'm hearing great reviews for the most part on the products offered by Clareview and have seen their application tutorial on youtube, it looks pretty easy to apply. Have people that have used this product found it easy to apply, are there better alternatives out there in terms of quality? On average, how often is there a need to change the protectors? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    01-12-10 11:31 AM
    I use the Otterbox and the screen protector for my Storm2. You really won't need anything else. The quality is fine and you can probably keep it on a long time with proper cleaning and care. Great 1st cellphone/smartphone to have. You will definitely enjoy
    01-13-10 01:06 PM
    Thank you for the information.
    01-13-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD