Update: If you go to Amazon and search: "Headset Buddy" you will find the adapter

So I have a computer conferencing headset that I really like. The headset has two jacks at the end. One for the mic and the other for the headphones/speaker jack.

I wanted to use this on my BB Tour.

So the adapter would take one mic male jack and take one male headphone jack and combined them into one 3.5mm headset jack that plugs into my tour.

Anyone know what this would be called or where I can get one?
    Last edited by ryan11ryan; 09-20-10 at 04:55 PM.
    09-19-10 03:17 PM
    I know back in the day Radio Shack was the best place to find these types of connectors... Best Buy or your local music [instrument] store probably have them also now.
    09-19-10 03:39 PM
    I don't see why a regular 3.5mm splitter wouldn't work. Visit monoprice.com for all your cable needs. Lifetime warranty on all their cables and excellent customer service. If that doesn't work then I have my doubts that a BB can handle an input and an output from one jack.

For only $0.73 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 3.5mm Stereo Plug/Two 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable - 6 inches | 3.5mm Audio M/M Cables
    Last edited by bighap; 09-19-10 at 10:43 PM.
    09-19-10 10:36 PM
    I don't see why a regular 3.5mm splitter wouldn't work. Visit monoprice.com for all your cable needs. Lifetime warranty on all their cables and excellent customer service. If that doesn't work then I have my doubts that a BB can handle an input and an output from one jack.
    No that wouldn't even remotely work. The jack is very different.
    09-20-10 04:54 PM
    I found it finally: go to amazon and search: "Headset Buddy: PC Headset to 2.5mm & 3.5mm Adapter for Phone/Smartphone "

amazon.com/gp/product/B00331S5FK/ref=ox_ya_os_product
    09-20-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD