02-11-10 01:54 PM
37 12
tools
    No, I don't work for RIM. I was saying that the stuff on these sites are the same one that are for the Tour. Obv you haven't looked. All the stuff says it is for the Tour 9630 AND 9650~ Therefore, it is the same. That is what I was trying to say. This has been discussed already in multiple places:http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/wh...ou-buy-417375/ http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/cases-416653/ http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/ju...s-size-415386/ Without all these repetitive threads, it is possible you would have been able to find this much sooner

I have an idea... Why don't you go make your own forum and run it however you like. Then maybe you will be happy.
    02-10-10 03:13 PM
    Just trying to point out that just because someone has found something they are excited about, if there is another thread realted to it, there is not need to start a new one. That is all, not trying to argue. It is commonly known it is easier to find out info if it is all in one thread, not scattered all over the forum. That is all. If you add something to a thread, it will be seen and brought to the top of the forum list~ so it will be seen. This just makes it easier for all of us to find something, we don't have to scour through tons of threads, it is all in one and there are less to dig through to find what you want. Makes it easier for all of us.
    02-10-10 03:28 PM
    Any thread that gets this much attention should clearly exist. Even people that for some reason have what appears to be an actual emotional reaction to something this innocuous have found the time to post here. And they must find it enjoyable to do so, or they wouldn't have posted a reply; certainly they were not forced into using their time in such a way.
    02-10-10 03:38 PM
    all i was doin was helping some people but if iwant wants me to quit postin i will......NOT
    02-10-10 05:14 PM
    all i was doin was helping some people but if iwant wants me to quit postin i will......NOT
    Please, by all means, post away~ I'm not trying to tell you to stop. Just asking to please realize it isn't ALWAYS necessary to start a new thread for each of your posts.
    02-10-10 07:15 PM
    Please, by all means, post away~ I'm not trying to tell you to stop. Just asking to please realize it isn't ALWAYS necessary to start a new thread for each of your posts.
    one minute your up my behind an now ur all smiley with me what u take ur happy pills???? lol bout time u loosened up mr. im takin it u r a mr.
    02-10-10 07:23 PM
    I was smiling because I was excited you did not make a new thread, and that maybe you are starting to understand the ways to properly use a forum. Learning is a wonderful thing, and it should be appreciated and praised.
    02-10-10 08:55 PM
    There used to be rules for forums, such as ALWAYS SEARCH BEFORE POSTING. If you posted something that had already been posted, or asked a question that had already been answered, or just posted something dumb, you could expect to get flamed. This eliminated duplicate threads and people asking the same question multiple times (which happens here daily). A great example is the Jeep Hardcore Tech forum on pirate4x4.com:

4 door wrangler... - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board
    02-10-10 11:36 PM
    God, that site you posted has the worst color scheme. I couldn't read more then a sentence or two.
    02-10-10 11:40 PM
    This is a very common situation on most forums. You have a group of people who have not been able to achieve any type of success or recognition in their lives. Because of this they try to empower themselves buy trying to enforce rules or other types of regulations which may or may not exist. They attempt to do this with power that they defiantly do not have. But it makes them feel better about themselves and they feel like they have finally achieved something buy scoring someone for an infraction that the person may or may not have actually committed. I will have to admit though; it is getting out of hand on this forum. The moderators do need to take action, but it needs to be in the form of banning the posters will all of the negative posts.
    This forum exists for one reason and one reason only. It is a tool to assist Crackberry in selling the products it offers. It gives people a reason to visit their site. However, if it is over ran with people criticizing every post that is make, it will drive people away from this forum and this site. If someone feels like they need to create a new post, so be it. If it is not appropriate, the moderators will close it or delete it. End of story. There is no reason for 20 people to post to the thread saying that it original poster should not have created the thread.
    The best etiquette for all forums comes from very simple behavior. Be courteous to other posters and if you have a negative comment, keep it to yourself.
    02-11-10 10:03 AM
    yessssssss
    02-11-10 11:14 AM
    What a riot! I appreciated the info from Shamrock and am very amused by the ensuing kerfuffle :-)
    Can't we all just take our meds?
    02-11-10 01:54 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD