How soon within release do you guys think ZAGG would release product for the 9900?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-11 11:37 AM
    Should be pretty quick. If not Zagg, then others will too. The point of RIM's new Built for BlackBerry program is to give reputable accessory manufacturers early access to hardware dummies so they can work in advance of release on third party cases and accessories for new BlackBerrys. For skins I think RIM really likes this Tru brand of screen protector, but I'd expect Zagg to be pretty quick too.
    05-30-11 12:23 PM
    Zagg is always right on top of the ball when it comes to new releases. My Best Buy had the invisibleshield for the PlayBook before we had the PlayBook. They'll be available most likely, a week before release to the release date.
    When you start seeing the Zagg shield for the 9900 in stores, big box stores, we've got good news.
    05-30-11 12:23 PM
    Nice, sounds good! thanks. I eventually couldn't stand Verizon's "Privacy Protector" screen cover for the Tour any longer. it's very effective for privacy, but ultimately it leaves the screen just too dark and grainy. I've been using it for so long that when I finally took it off of my phone it felt like a fresh new phone almost, I'd forgotten that the Tour screen/resolution is actually pretty decent!

Screen is basically in mint condition though, so it's plenty fine to hold me over without another protector until I get a ZAGG or other for use on the new Bold (hurry please).
    05-30-11 02:26 PM
    I've been using Zaggs Invisible shield and it has been working well except for when I got one for the Playbook. They have fitting issues and there are streaks that have never disappeared.

I switched to Ghost armor and it fits perfectly and it's less textured than the Zaggs. Moving forward I think I'll be using Ghost Armor from now on for my devices.
    05-30-11 03:36 PM