Went to T-Mobile store today (first time) and got a little out of hand.
    I bought :
    Motorola S9 Bluetooth stereo headset (in blue which I didnt know they had)
    Plantronics Voyager 520 Earpieace
    Speck hardshell case and holder (no magnet)
    Seidio hardshell case and holder (with magnet)
    A T-Mobile Leather case with belt clip (with magnet)
    Two rubber skins (black and blue)
    iGO bluetooth keyboard *this thing rocks
    iGO backup battery pack (uses AA Battery)
    4gb microsd stick
    and Two oem batteries

My wife is going to kill me. If someone has a couch i can sleep on in Missouri let me know

I dont think im going to be aloud to go back in there
    03-14-08 10:54 PM
    Oh wow! And I thought I was bad... Ya bud if I was your wife I'll kill you... Unless you have something berry related or diamond in that bag for me too.... Hahahahaah

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 11:20 PM
    FYI - most accessories can be bought online thru CB or several different websites for much less money. I try to avoid buying from the providers as they charge up the a**.

03-14-08 11:25 PM
    Everything was on sale today. That the only reason i got as much as i did.
    S9 for $70, 520 for $35, all cases $25each, skin 2 for $10, batteries where $20 each......... i think i did alright for in a store
    03-14-08 11:30 PM
    Everything was on sale today. That the only reason i got as much as i did.
    S9 for $70, 520 for $35, all cases $25each, skin 2 for $10, batteries where $20 each......... i think i did alright for in a store
    You sound like my wife. "It was on SALE!". One of these days I am going to come home and there will be an esculator in the house. She'll have bought it because it was "marked DOWN".
    03-15-08 12:04 AM
    Yeah it sounds like you got some great deals.

Swanee, that the same excuse my wife says as well. Then as soon as I pay the macy's card off, she charges it back up with more clothes.

03-15-08 12:08 AM
    Sounds like some good deals, I like the accessory fever, but i'd still always support ShopCrackBerry.com! I guess you can consider me a little biased though
    03-15-08 12:22 AM
    I'm right there with you on accessories... had to buy my new buddy some "stuff" like a charging station and a battery to go in the charging station, and a new red holster, and a micro fiber cloth to keep him shiny, and a charger for the car and a second charger for the office and a headset for the car and a headset for the office to listen to music and a 4gb media card... I think that's it. lol
    03-15-08 12:36 AM
    Been there I actually had ordered my holster(1 of 2) before I purchased my phone......and the list goes on and on........

03-15-08 07:05 AM
    If you check on ebay you could pay less than you paid...
    03-15-08 07:44 AM
    If you check on ebay you could pay less than you paid...

yep.. ebay IS the place. Always on sale. just have to be patient abt shipping time. i like getting something in the mail. its like getting a gift you never know when your gonna get it. haha. even tho i know who its from. it the element of surprise... i guess
    03-15-08 11:20 AM
    ecost has the s9 beckman kit, with arm band, international plug, ear buds, and cover, $74
    03-15-08 03:40 PM
    Those are some pretty good deals. Sounds like I might have to stop by my T-Mo store tomorrow...
    03-15-08 06:22 PM
    Yup - BLUE, bluetooth S9's from my local T-mobile - thanks (I think) for the lead!!!!!
    03-15-08 06:29 PM
    You sound like my wife. "It was on SALE!". One of these days I am going to come home and there will be an esculator in the house. She'll have bought it because it was "marked DOWN".

If that happens you are really in trouble, considering an in home elevator is about $20,000! But hey, at least it will be easier to get around and you won't have to walk or climb stairs ever again! Talk about getting another drink from the fridge.
    03-15-08 11:58 PM
    now that i got two extra batteries i got to get a cradle with external battery charger (from crackberry.com) cause swapping out batteries to charge the new ones got on my nerves. when will the spending ever stop. I must really love my bb.
    03-17-08 02:25 AM
    Sounds like some good deals, I like the accessory fever, but i'd still always support ShopCrackBerry.com! I guess you can consider me a little biased though
    now you see i like gadgets

i even thought about these beauties
    Seidio Audio Adaptor w/built-in mic and answer button for BlackBerry Curve and at $16 [8] they would be what i need

HOWEVER

postage to little old me in Newcastle, UK = $38 [19]

so $54 for a $16 item

i don't think so
    03-18-08 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD