09-10-08 06:46 PM
    Wow, thats really funny. This means the release is VERY close. I know this because whenever Apple is going to release something, all these random case-makers come forward with new cases, accessories, etc. This is GOOD NEWS.
    09-10-08 07:05 PM
    I googled and found quite a few sites actually that are selling car chargers, cables, you name it, they have it, for the storm. Something's up and I HATE not knowing...lol

Edit: I don't know if anyone has seen this but on amazon, there exists a Blackberry X for Dummies book that is out October 27th that states in summary, "How to use your new touchscreen blackberry". This just gives me hope that we will definitely see the Storm before the 27th given that before anyone can write a book they must have a device in their hands. Also, I know many people have stated that these same authors have done previous Blackberry for dummy books. My guess is that its referred to as Blackberry X for now because the name was unknown at the time. Anyhow, heres the link:

Blackberry X (Thunder/Storm now) for Dummies
    Last edited by Kill3r.Conc3ptz; 09-11-08 at 08:11 AM.
    09-10-08 07:11 PM
    I googled and found quite a few sites actually that are selling car chargers, cables, you name it, they have it, for the storm. Something's up and I HATE not knowing...lol

Edit: I don't know if anyone has seen this but on amazon, there exists a Blackberry X for Dummies book that is out October 27th that states in summery, "How to use your new touchscreen blackberry". This just gives me up that we will definitely see the Storm before the 27th given that before anyone can write a book they must have a device in their hands. Also, I know many people have stated that these same authors have done previous Blackberry for dummy books. My guess is that its referred to as Blackberry X for now because the name was unknown at the time. Anyhow, heres the link:

Blackberry X (Thunder/Storm now) for Dummies
    Wow, thats really good news! The "For Dummies" publishers must have had the Storm for a while to write this!
    09-10-08 07:33 PM
    Wow, thats really good news! The "For Dummies" publishers must have had the Storm for a while to write this!
    Yup. I don't think they'd be able to any other way. Esp. if they plan on publishing it on the 27th of October.
    09-10-08 10:55 PM
    Wow, great find. Can't help but think we will see this very soon. Maybe, like someone else said on there forums, they'll pull and "apple" tomorrow and says it'll be in stores on friday or something.
    My only question is why the title is Blackberry X. Hm.
    09-10-08 11:08 PM
    Wow, great find. Can't help but think we will see this very soon. Maybe, like someone else said on there forums, they'll pull and "apple" tomorrow and says it'll be in stores on friday or something.
    My only question is why the title is Blackberry X. Hm.
    I think the title is Blackberry X only for now. They will change it once they get word from RIM, most likely.

And I think I was the one who said they should pull an Apple lol
    09-10-08 11:17 PM
    Yeah, it was you. :-)
    09-10-08 11:33 PM
    Well, now the date is February 3, 2009
    I guess the book is not written yet

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Storm For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)): Robert Kao, Dante Sarigumba: Books
    11-10-08 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD