So I bought a Seidio Rubberized holster from Shop Crackberry about a month ago and it's great, however, like most of you I feel the need to get yet another accessory. Unfortunately Shop Crakberry doesn't have what I'm looking for so I've turned to Amazon.

I was torn between my Seidio case and the Blackberry OEM leather holster. Now I want a leather holster too, because I feel it looks a little more formal at times and of course this gives me more options. From what I've read, the OEM holster has a lot of problems with the clip breaking, so I found this holster:

Amazon.com: Premium Lambskin Leather Case with Rotating Belt Clip for Blackberry Curve 8300 8310 8320 8330 (with Sleep function): Everything Else

Problem is, I'm one of those people that would prefer to pay 10%-20% more for a brand I know and am comfortable with, however in this case I don't really have a choice.

Anybody have any luck with the holster from Amazon/Blue Harbor Online? I always feels sketchy buying stuff off Amazon that I feel should cost a lot more than it does.

Thanks for your feedback.
    03-22-09 05:06 PM
    Blue Harbor Online is a good place to buy from. Bought from them many times. Very good and I recommend them. Amazon is pretty safe, have bought so many things from there.
    03-22-09 05:20 PM
    When we got our new phones, I spent $25 on Amazon accessories. All 3rd party. The list was huge, 2 car adapters, 3 phone protectors, screen protectors, antenna boosters (I threw it in a drawer. Didn't the world decide the only thing these things do is void some warranties?)

Anyway, I received $25 worth of junk. Most came from places like Eforcity and cost $.25 with $2.99 S&H. Ah well, live and learn. I spent $.25 on a protector that was worth exactly that.
    03-22-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD