I really want a Seidio Innocase II being as I have zero protection and the phone took its first tumble on to a wooden floor last night-no damage that i can see. I want to use the Seidio Innocase with a case or a pouch and don't particularly like holster types with clips, so I was looking at getting this in the Bold sizing to allow for some extra room:

http://products.smartphoneexperts.co...et-pouches.htm

I've never held a Bold, so don't know the dimensions, so would this work in your opinion? Or maybe the pouch for the older Curve would be better? Also, has anyone ever owned one of these? The reviews don't look to hot, but I can always send it back. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I have my Clarivue screen protector on order, and am toying with the idea of preordering the Seidio charging pod. Shame really because the OEM one is $9.99 on Newegg at the moment, but I can't be bothered with the hassle of taking the bottom of the Innocase on and off to charge being as I heard it's difficult to get off.
    03-22-09 10:11 AM
    Don't waste yer $ if its going in a pouch. Buy an OEM for 25 bucks cheaper. Seidios are over-rated. Uh, now I'm in trouble.
    But if you MUST use the pod, go for it. You will lose the love very quickly for the pod and detachable Seidio once they release the pod case charge combo next month..
    Last edited by lazerus; 03-22-09 at 10:21 AM.
    03-22-09 10:14 AM
    They will release the case/charging pod combo? I definitely need the Innocase protection-I'm too clumsy. By OEM case $25 cheaper you mean like the pouch it came with? I'm actually using that now after stretching it out and it isn't too bad...just need something other than a holster type case after I put the Seidio Innocase on it.
    03-22-09 10:28 AM
    No, OEM rubber case. 1.99 on eBay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 10:30 AM
    Oh, I get ya. Could do. I don't know. I don't particularly want to drop $100 on accessories, but I know i'll be more bugged with scratches and dings all over it.
    03-22-09 10:40 AM
    03-22-09 03:29 PM
    After droping my 8900 on the sidewalk with a innocase II from Seidio and it didnt even leave a scratch on the skin. I wont use any other cases. Well worth the money IMO. On the Seidio website they sell combo packs with skin / leather pouch for the 8900's.
    03-22-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD