Hi everyone!

First off, this is one incredible site you guys have going here. I've been lurking around for quite a while now -- ever before finally purchasing my very first BlackBerry!

It's a Bold, and I got it just about a week ago.

Hoping you guys can help me out: You see, I'm basically a gym rat who's also a businesswoman. I need to be in touch with clients and bosses at all times, even while training at the gym, so naturally, I need my BlackBerry there with me.

Now, since discovering Pandora on my Bold, I know there'd be no need for me to bother with my iPod--or keep checking my phone for messages every two minutes--if only I could find two things:

1. A stereo headset that'll actually stay in place through my workout.

2. A case that'll comfortably keep my blackberry from getting crushed by a weight. I'd like it on me at all times (arm band case would be fantastic, though a sturdy, comfortable one with a clip and access to controls may work as well).

Any thoughts, ideas, or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million!
    05-08-09 05:23 PM
    Enjoy your bold! I have the anwser for your headset at least.

I just picked up a set of wrap around earbuds made by phillips at target and they work awesome while at the gym! They dont move. I was having trouble finding a pair that would stay in as well but these are great. They are only 30 bux and the sound is fantastic as well. IF your looking for a set that also doubles as a headset with a mic on it, i would check the crackberry store and see if you can find anything on there.
    05-08-09 05:42 PM
    Hey!

Thanks very much for your response; I'll definitely check those out!
    05-08-09 08:10 PM
    I suggest you check out the Seidio Innocase & Holster combo for your Bold. There are plenty of reviews on this case in the Bold forum. The consensus seems to be that the case is good and reliable so you might want to check that out.

Seidio is also releasing the Innocase 360 case for the Bold shortly. It seems to offer more protection than the basic Innocase so you should take a look at this one too. I believe the Innocase 360 case can also be purchased with a holster.
    05-09-09 02:50 AM
    out of all the cases ive reviewed i've been using the Seidio Innocase for the Blackberry Bold, i often switch off from that to a Blackberry OEM skin. Also carry a extra battery, i have a Seidio 1650 right now, and its great and have the OEM for a backup. Check out my case reviews in the COMMUNITY REVIEWS
    05-09-09 03:09 AM
    Here's a thought: why don't you get a pair of bluetooth wireless headphones? Those are mostly plastic and hard and won't move and you would be able to leave your phone in your pocket or bag (if it's near). I'd imagine that all your notifications would also sound through your BT headphones
    05-09-09 05:03 AM
    I use Jabra, bluetooth headphones, The work great. I leave my Bold in it's holster and I can listen to music, control volume, skip forward/backward, answer or phone someone all very conveniently.
    05-09-09 06:49 AM
    You guys are awesome!

Definitely getting the Seidio Innocase & Holster combo and a pair of bluetooth wireless headphones (I actually had no idea these existed! Living under a rock much?!)

Thanks again for the great tips!
    05-10-09 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD