Hey guys!

I'm in need of an opinion on some accessories I'm looking at getting.

Case: Bold Case / Active Case - BlackBerry Bold Case / Bold Clear Case / BlackBerry Bold Clear Case

Screen: ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | BlackBerry Bold 9000 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

As for the screen protector, I was wondering if it was just a simple rectangle or if it stretches all the way to the top of the bold, and has a cutout for the speaker.

Thanks in advance!
    09-01-08 06:55 PM
    Idk about the size of the screen protector but i've used invisibleshields before and they are the best. Its worth it either way. If not buy the full shield its only a few bucks more and you'll get full coverage for your bold.
    09-01-08 07:01 PM
    The screen protector has a cut out as far as I remember, but I just can't find a pic right now, sorry.

As for cases, I've gone for krusell blackberry bold case - Google Product Search
    09-01-08 07:04 PM
    The screen protector has a cut out as far as I remember, but I just can't find a pic right now, sorry.
    So ur saying the protector does not go up to the top.
    09-01-08 07:13 PM
    So ur saying the protector does not go up to the top.
    Has a hole for the speaker... but I need to find where I saw it.
    09-01-08 07:27 PM
    If you are going to get that case I'd check eBay first. I've seen them on there for a lot cheaper than that.

Might save you a few bucks.
    09-02-08 07:00 AM
    Hi all,

Well i have bought and am just awaiting delivery of the PDAir flip case as i think the quality of them is great plus i already have the car suction mount that this case will just fit onto. As the Bold is going to be in a case and it's not a touchscreen i am leaving the screen bare.

Marc
    09-02-08 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD