Hello,
    New to the forum and just got my first blackberry last week, the Bold 9650. Returned it once for the trackpad because it was very loose but no other problems. My question involves the accessories of the phone.

Will hard cases of the Tour like Otterbox fit the Bold 9650? I am thinking of the commuter case.
    The only difference is that the bold has .04in less depth.

Thank you!!
    06-14-10 01:00 PM
    You should be fine, but be aware the charging port is slightly higher on the Bold. Very tight fitting and form fitting cases might have issue with that port placement.
    06-14-10 01:15 PM
    Otterbox already has a commuter case for the bold 9650. I have one and it is fantastic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 02:53 PM
    I have an Otterbox Commuter Case for my old Tour, I tried it on my new Bold and the charging port, as mentioned above, is not aligned correctly. Otherwise it fits fine. I just ordered one for the Bold 9650 off of eBay today. The guy is a power seller with excellent feedback. $31.45 shipped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 02:57 PM
    same here just bought it from a guy called: best deal today. Hopefully its worth it, has anyone else got any other accessories worth buying?
    06-14-10 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD